List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/06 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 05:43PM, Views: 284, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/06 08:28AM
    New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?
    Axl Rose

For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

#2   2013/11/06 05:22PM
    Re: New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?
    lucztruword

Quote Axl Rose: For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

✨I like your idea ✨
    Yes this concept could possibly work any female other than SHARON or AVERY!

#3   2013/11/06 05:43PM
    Re: New love interest for Dylan...any ideas?
    LindsayCariad

Quote Axl Rose: For me I have a new love interest in mind for Dylan...how about Heather Stevens? Bring back Paul's daughter Heather, break up Heather and Daniel, bring Heather back to Genoa City and pair her up with Dylan McAvoy Nikki's newfound son, Nikki's son and Paul's daughter as a couple, it works

I have the feeling it will be Avery . Too predictable. Kinda bummed, I'd rather someone else.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list