List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: y&r sucks now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

y&r sucks now

Started by cousindebbie at 2013/11/06 07:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 03:58PM, Views: 1071, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/06 07:06AM
    y&r sucks now
    cousindebbie

The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore.

#2   2013/11/06 08:42AM
    Re: y&r sucks now
    Jackie10

The show sucks now? The show has sucked for the past 2 years with only short scenes here and there that were worth watching.

#3   2013/11/06 08:53AM
    sweetangel.

I'm waiting for the boom to break on Dylan's mother s/l LOL

#4   2013/11/06 09:23AM
    Woodsgirl

Quote cousindebbie: The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore.

Yes it does. The newbies are boring, boring, boring. Not interested in any of them.

#5   2013/11/06 01:31PM
    Soap Fan

The reason why it sucks because its The Adam Newman show right now. He gets more airtime than anyone and their dragging this hit and run storyline to long.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 01:31PM
    #6   2013/11/06 01:37PM
    kysweetheart17

I agree I had all of last weeks episodes on the DVR and fast forwarded thru every single one of them. The show just doesn't make any sense anymore it's so off the wall

#7   2013/11/06 03:32PM
    Laloni

Quote cousindebbie: The show just plain sucks for a long time now. Tape it n fast forward thru most the whole thing. Need a better storyline. And not drag out the ones now that are so boring. After years of watching geuss time to not nother anymore.

I have a suggestion for all of you who thinks the show sucks, STOP WATCHING IT. I stopped watching it for several weeks, it helps to take a break. Today's show was boring as can be so I turned it off. Try it, you might like it.

#8   2013/11/06 03:36PM
    Laloni

Quote Soap Fan: The reason why it sucks because its The Adam Newman show right now. He gets more airtime than anyone and their dragging this hit and run storyline to long.

Well, its a break from being the Dylan show which went on for months. How soon we forget. You go Adam.

#9   2013/11/06 03:58PM
    NIKKIKGC

It's just terrible!
    It's November and suppose to be good!
    Love Adam and think his acting has been fantastic but even this is getting old.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list