List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan's newfound family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan's newfound family

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/06 07:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 06:57PM, Views: 861, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/06 12:35PM
    Re: Dylan's newfound family
    alanadz

Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is Nikki's newfound long-lost son this means not only is Nikki his mother but Victor is his step-father now

Victoria is his half-sister but considering Dylan is older than Victoria that makes him her older brother and Nick is his half-brother making Nick Dylan's little brother

But the ironic thing now is that Adam and Dylan are family now, because Dylan and Adam are step-brothers considering Nikki is Adam's step-mother and Dylan being Victor's step-son this makes Adam and Dylan step-brothers

Abby is Dylan's step-sister and Noah is Dylan's nephew and Summer & Faith are Dylan's nieces and Reed and Johnny are Dylan's nephews too

Baby Connor is now Dylan's step-nephew

But since Dylan has this newfound family I wonder how he will fit in with the whole lot of them

How is Adam Dylan's family?

#12   2013/11/06 12:57PM
    FL senior fan

Dylan will be on the outs with Nick and Victoria.
    I hope Dylan and Adam bond into a good friendship.

#13   2013/11/06 04:28PM
    lucztruword

😊 All good things comes in time, serious adjustments within attitudes, the family's dynamic is about to change for the golden ones ( Victoria & Nicholas). The Kids will eventually accept Dylan because he is their brother. They love their mother and know what all of the stress & tension will do to her condition, even Dylan is aware of it. Ooh they will get it together for the love of Nikki.😍 Dylan is that Guy, he's the oldest! Dylan is a grown mature man. He's not a childish boy.
    It's GREAT, just loving this s/l.
    Dylan isn't pressed to join in the Newman's Clan. Dylan will balance this family with his indifferences. He will accept Nikki as his mother because she gave him life. Even though she gave Dylan up for adoption. He will bond with her in time. I bet the look on their faces will be priceless just priceless lol lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒwhen Nikki reveals her secret.
    Oh Victor, he's going to do one of two things:he will either GO or STAY,there is no in between there.
    This is AWESOME πŸ˜„

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 04:37PM
    #14   2013/11/06 04:49PM
    CdnMama

It is certainly a plus for the character. This ties him to almost every major character on the canvas basically. So he has tons of storyline potential. I feel bad for him with all those snooty condescending Newmans though!

However, I felt that the character already had star quality without making him a Newman. He had the coffee house already, and his friend Stitch and he had tie to chelsea and Avery. So he was already on the map IMO. But now that he's a Newman watch Nick, Victoria and Victor's reaction.

I don't understand why Victor would be so against Nikki having a child with someone else...he's had 2 children with other women outside their marriage. So who would he be to talk? And why would he be against Dylan? Dylan's a real good guy who doesn't deserve to be tied to Victor.

#15   2013/11/06 06:57PM
    villyforever55

Quote CdnMama: It is certainly a plus for the character. This ties him to almost every major character on the canvas basically. So he has tons of storyline potential. I feel bad for him with all those snooty condescending Newmans though!

However, I felt that the character already had star quality without making him a Newman. He had the coffee house already, and his friend Stitch and he had tie to chelsea and Avery. So he was already on the map IMO. But now that he's a Newman watch Nick, Victoria and Victor's reaction.

I don't understand why Victor would be so against Nikki having a child with someone else...he's had 2 children with other women outside their marriage. So who would he be to talk? And why would he be against Dylan? Dylan's a real good guy who doesn't deserve to be tied to Victor.

Dylan is not a Newman. Vickie will be the first to accept him, she already likes him and she loves her mother and she will support Nikki. Nick will take awhile, he mistakenly blames Dylan for his break up with Avery. Given time the two will be throwing back a couple of beers and watching the game together. This could be good for Nick. Victor? Who knows?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list