List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan's newfound family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan's newfound family

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/06 07:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 06:57PM, Views: 826, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/06 07:02AM
    Dylan's newfound family
    Axl Rose

Considering Dylan is Nikki's newfound long-lost son this means not only is Nikki his mother but Victor is his step-father now

Victoria is his half-sister but considering Dylan is older than Victoria that makes him her older brother and Nick is his half-brother making Nick Dylan's little brother

But the ironic thing now is that Adam and Dylan are family now, because Dylan and Adam are step-brothers considering Nikki is Adam's step-mother and Dylan being Victor's step-son this makes Adam and Dylan step-brothers

Abby is Dylan's step-sister and Noah is Dylan's nephew and Summer & Faith are Dylan's nieces and Reed and Johnny are Dylan's nephews too

Baby Connor is now Dylan's step-nephew

But since Dylan has this newfound family I wonder how he will fit in with the whole lot of them

#2   2013/11/06 07:08AM
    Re: Dylan's newfound family
    baybay

You're making my head spin!

Maybe everyone will be hating Adam so much... Dylan will get a break.

#3   2013/11/06 07:11AM
    Axl Rose

Dylan and Nikki I can somehow see them having a mother/son relationship with each other but not right away, and if they do have a relationship I can see it being similar to Nina's relationship with her son Ronan

#4   2013/11/06 07:54AM
    chillepepper

All I can say is ,POOR ,POOR DYLAN,to have the mustache as a sf is the worse thing that could happen to him,first his father dies and then he is conned by the selfish biotch Chelsea and loses who he thought was his son,and now he is related to none other than the Newmans,give the poor bugger a break,like I have said before Nikki needs to leave Dylan the he!! alone,he is a grown man he doesn't need her now,where was she years ago?,just because Katherine told her to look for her child doesn't mean she had to. She lived without him before and she handed him over after his birth so he could have a family to look after him,fine Nikki he was well cared for ,now leave him alone.

#5   2013/11/06 07:59AM
    Axl Rose

Quote chillepepper: All I can say is ,POOR ,POOR DYLAN,to have the mustache as a sf is the worse thing that could happen to him,first his father dies and then he is conned by the selfish biotch Chelsea and loses who he thought was his son,and now he is related to none other than the Newmans,give the poor bugger a break,like I have said before Nikki needs to leave Dylan the he!! alone,he is a grown man he doesn't need her now,where was she years ago?,just because Katherine told her to look for her child doesn't mean she had to. She lived without him before and she handed him over after his birth so he could have a family to look after him,fine Nikki he was well cared for ,now leave him alone.

Exactly my point right, Dylan doesn't want or need a new family

#6   2013/11/06 08:13AM
    Soap Fan

Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is Nikki's newfound long-lost son this means not only is Nikki his mother but Victor is his step-father now

Victoria is his half-sister but considering Dylan is older than Victoria that makes him her older brother and Nick is his half-brother making Nick Dylan's little brother

But the ironic thing now is that Adam and Dylan are family now, because Dylan and Adam are step-brothers considering Nikki is Adam's step-mother and Dylan being Victor's step-son this makes Adam and Dylan step-brothers

Abby is Dylan's step-sister and Noah is Dylan's nephew and Summer & Faith are Dylan's nieces and Reed and Johnny are Dylan's nephews too

But since Dylan has this newfound family I wonder how he will fit in with the whole lot of them

Dylan and Evil Adam are not step brothers.

#7   2013/11/06 08:14AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is Nikki's newfound long-lost son this means not only is Nikki his mother but Victor is his step-father now

Dylan and Evil Adam are not step brothers.

Actually technically they are because Dylan's mother Nikki is married to Adam's father Victor so

#8   2013/11/06 08:30AM
    Axl Rose

If anything Dylan has an aunt, Nikki's sister Casey Reed, Casey would have Dylan for a nephew

#9   2013/11/06 08:42AM
    alanadz

I think Adam may be amused that Vicky and Nick have Dylan for a brother.

#10   2013/11/06 08:47AM
    Axl Rose

Quote alanadz: I think Adam may be amused that Vicky and Nick have Dylan for a brother.

Yes I think he would be and the funny thing is that Chelsea she would have been Nikki's daughter-in-law had she stayed married to Dylan

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list