List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren

Started by trinilisa at 2013/11/06 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 05:04PM, Views: 2572, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/06 07:17AM
    Re: Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren
    Lady Strawberry

Maybe Adriana stole the money from Carmine or Carmine asked her to hold on to it for him. Maybe Adriana and Carmine dated.

I definitely think that it will be revealed that Carmine was involved with the mob the entire time that he was supposed to be just a bartender trying to stay out of the family business.

I think he was always in the family business. Maybe he is dead because he lost all focus when he became obsessed with Lauren.

#12   2013/11/06 07:20AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote cards1: I totally believe Smarmine is still alive.

Personally, I don't think Alex is involved, I could be wrong.

I think if it is possible that Carmine is still alive as soon as he resurfaces I think he will be killed for real.

#13   2013/11/06 07:49AM
    Gmac1947

Quote wsobchak: I think Alex is the common denominator here.

If you recall when Alex first arrived and was looking for his sister, Adrianna, he recognized Carmine from New York. Maybe Alex is the dirty cop in GCPD. IIRC Adrianna said her brother was a dirty cop on the side of the drug dealers in NY when the whole stolen money s/l was going on.

Maybe those drug dealers and Carmines mob ties are related.
    Maybe Carmine was involved with those drug dealers.
    Maybe Carmine was encroaching on another GC drug dealers turf. (Remember Courtney said she had a new supplier, maybe Carmine was the old one)

But all in all, I think Alex and the whole New York ties they share will play a part in story.

Or a resurrected Carmine is the new supplier

#14   2013/11/06 08:03AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa: So on yesterday's Canadian, Lauren takes a call but noone speaks. I wonder what that is about? Carmine couldn't have staged his own death, could he? The crime scene photos were never logged (tipical GC Keystone cops behaviour); how is that significant?
    Thoughts?

I don't think Carmine is dead.. and for some reason I keep thinking Alex is involved somehow.

#15   2013/11/06 08:16AM
    Lady Strawberry

I think what keeps me from believing Carmine is still alive is that the writers know as soon as Lauren received that hang up call that many viewers would automatically think that carmine is still alive.

I am not sure if the writers would be that obvious to make us know so quickly that he is alive. Maybe one of the big twists was to make us think that Carmine must be still alive. I know the writers knew as soon as Lauren received that call viewers would think Carmine was calling her. Maybe that is all part of their writing strategy.

#16   2013/11/06 08:23AM
    APRIL JOY

I thought Alex was under cover when he was in n.y. I can see that carmine .might still be alive.photos gone do we even know what happen to his body.did anyone ever claim it was he buried.do I think Alex is dirty no but I think he might cross the line at times to get the job done.I like him and Hope they keep him around.I still find it hard that Paul is in charged.I always thought you had to be a cop in order to get his job. From what I remember he was never a cop only a p.i.

#17   2013/11/06 08:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: So on yesterday's Canadian, Lauren takes a call but noone speaks. I wonder what that is about? Carmine couldn't have staged his own death, could he? The crime scene photos were never logged (tipical GC Keystone cops behaviour); how is that significant?
    Thoughts?

I don't think Carmine is dead.. and for some reason I keep thinking Alex is involved somehow.

I have two thoughts:
    Either Carmine is not dead, or a mob or family member is back to settle a score. Perhaps Michael put someone away and this whole seduce thing from the get-go has been a set-up...I dunno...I'm not good at these theories...

#18   2013/11/06 08:40AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Thoughts?

I have two thoughts:
    Either Carmine is not dead, or a mob or family member is back to settle a score. Perhaps Michael put someone away and this whole seduce thing from the get-go has been a set-up...I dunno...I'm not good at these theories...

I think either thought is possible. I know that there are supposed to be two huge twists. I do feel that the writers want this to be a mystery so I will expect or look for anything to happen. Not really knowing where the writers are taking this storyline, I will believe fully that Carmine is alive only if they show that the character is still alive by showing him on screen. I don't want to assume that a few hang up calls or unknown texts messages or a mystery man moving around a room definitely indicates that Carmine is alive because that may be exactly what the writers want us to do.

#19   2013/11/06 04:38PM
    alanadz

Quote Lady Strawberry: The crime scene photos definitely indicate that there may be a crooked cop involved. I would imagine that something on the photos would have led to the real killer so they could not leave them in the file.

I think Carmine knowing when to leave the motel he was in right before the cops arrived and his easy escape would definitely be easily explained if a cop were helping him.

I think the phone call is probably from someone who has knowledge about what really happened that night or the actual killer.

Alex told Paul that the bullet in the wall did not match the bullet that was taken out of Carmine so obviously there is a second gun somewhere.

I always notice how the writers try to time this storyline. A month after the murder is the first time Paul looked at the crime scene photos and he must not remember that the bullets did not match. maybe he will recall that bit of information within the next week or too.

I think Carmine is really dead but he had a helper or helpers who may be carrying out instructions that he gave to continue to taunt the Baldwins. Lauren did just say that Carmine was haunting them from the grave. That is probably a true statement.

Really? I have been FF through this, but this sounds interesting.

#20   2013/11/06 04:59PM
    CdnMama

Wow all your theories sound really interesting! I've been ff'ing Lauren/Michael/Fen this week so I will have to actually watch their upcoming scenes. I just got tired of watching them, seriously Lauren if it wasn't for your sextape none of this would be happening.
    You guys theory about Alex sounds spot on. I remember when he first came to town and his sister said he was the dirty cop, she was really afraid of him too! And he did recognize Carmine...can anyone remember if Carmine recognized him too?
    I'm thinking Carmine is not really dead at all. He's calling Lauren again! Alex must have taken the crime scene photos. I also thought the scene of the stakeout at Lauren and Michaels was very very odd, almost as if Alex didn't want Carmine to be caught??? If anything, they should have been staking out the club! I thought that was just dumb writing but you guys have put it into a whole new perspective. Alex has seemed shady in the past.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list