List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren

Started by trinilisa at 2013/11/06 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 05:04PM, Views: 2640, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/06 05:33AM
    Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren
    trinilisa

So on yesterday's Canadian, Lauren takes a call but noone speaks. I wonder what that is about? Carmine couldn't have staged his own death, could he? The crime scene photos were never logged (tipical GC Keystone cops behaviour); how is that significant?
    Thoughts?

#2   2013/11/06 05:42AM
    Re: Spoiler/Speculation; Lauren
    Nutty Nancy

I wondered about that myself. Could there have been a twin? Stupid storyline if so. Maybe it's a woman who was involved with him and intended to kill two birds with one stone by killing her two-timing boyfriend and his lover Lauren. Michael screwed that up by confessing to the murder.
    Who knows with these writers.

#3   2013/11/06 05:47AM
    Gmac1947

Maybe Carmine is still alive, with these writers anything is possible. Was there an autopsy to get the slug and do ballistics. If he is alive perhaps Womak who is looking after Fen is a friend and he is going to appear at Lauren's apartment saying that Fen will only be safe if she keeps quiet a starts spreading them again. It may be Lauren that gets raped not Fen. With these writers anything could happen

#4   2013/11/06 05:57AM
    Lady Strawberry

The crime scene photos definitely indicate that there may be a crooked cop involved. I would imagine that something on the photos would have led to the real killer so they could not leave them in the file.

I think Carmine knowing when to leave the motel he was in right before the cops arrived and his easy escape would definitely be easily explained if a cop were helping him.

I think the phone call is probably from someone who has knowledge about what really happened that night or the actual killer.

Alex told Paul that the bullet in the wall did not match the bullet that was taken out of Carmine so obviously there is a second gun somewhere.

I always notice how the writers try to time this storyline. A month after the murder is the first time Paul looked at the crime scene photos and he must not remember that the bullets did not match. maybe he will recall that bit of information within the next week or too.

I think Carmine is really dead but he had a helper or helpers who may be carrying out instructions that he gave to continue to taunt the Baldwins. Lauren did just say that Carmine was haunting them from the grave. That is probably a true statement.

#5   2013/11/06 06:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote Nutty Nancy: I wondered about that myself. Could there have been a twin? Stupid storyline if so. Maybe it's a woman who was involved with him and intended to kill two birds with one stone by killing her two-timing boyfriend and his lover Lauren. Michael screwed that up by confessing to the murder.
    Who knows with these writers.

Or could it be the red-head who he pretended was Lauren never got over it? Ita; the twin thing would be stupid...

#6   2013/11/06 06:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gmac1947: Maybe Carmine is still alive, with these writers anything is possible. Was there an autopsy to get the slug and do ballistics. If he is alive perhaps Womak who is looking after Fen is a friend and he is going to appear at Lauren's apartment saying that Fen will only be safe if she keeps quiet a starts spreading them again. It may be Lauren that gets raped not Fen. With these writers anything could happen

Very interesting theory...

#7   2013/11/06 06:55AM
    wsobchak

I think Alex is the common denominator here.

If you recall when Alex first arrived and was looking for his sister, Adrianna, he recognized Carmine from New York. Maybe Alex is the dirty cop in GCPD. IIRC Adrianna said her brother was a dirty cop on the side of the drug dealers in NY when the whole stolen money s/l was going on.

Maybe those drug dealers and Carmines mob ties are related.
    Maybe Carmine was involved with those drug dealers.
    Maybe Carmine was encroaching on another GC drug dealers turf. (Remember Courtney said she had a new supplier, maybe Carmine was the old one)

But all in all, I think Alex and the whole New York ties they share will play a part in story.

#8   2013/11/06 07:03AM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote wsobchak: I think Alex is the common denominator here.

If you recall when Alex first arrived and was looking for his sister, Adrianna, he recognized Carmine from New York. Maybe Alex is the dirty cop in GCPD. IIRC Adrianna said her brother was a dirty cop on the side of the drug dealers in NY when the whole stolen money s/l was going on.

Maybe those drug dealers and Carmines mob ties are related.
    Maybe Carmine was involved with those drug dealers.
    Maybe Carmine was encroaching on another GC drug dealers turf. (Remember Courtney said she had a new supplier, maybe Carmine was the old one)

But all in all, I think Alex and the whole New York ties they share will play a part in story.

I have definitely had my doubts about Alex. Alex having his stakeout at Likey's empty apt. instead of being at the awards ceremony where Lauren was never made sense to me. Also, Alex going to Chicago to look for carmine when Kevin figured out right away that Carmine was still in GC. Alex always acted like he was a few steps behind the Carmine Basco case and I never understood that. I also don't remember Alex ever letting anyone know that he had recognized Carmine from New York.

I would not be surprised if he turned out to be the dirty cop. Maybe he has the photos Paul is looking for.

#9   2013/11/06 07:10AM
    wsobchak

When Alex first met Carmine, Carmine was a barender at one of the places (I cannot recall which one) and he asked Carmine if he was from NY. I think Carmine said he was from Detroit (again not sure, but I know he denied being from NY). But then Carmine used a word or phrase that is only used in NY and Alex asked him what he knows about that without being from NY.

Maybe someone else can clarify the small details. But it was when Alex first showed up in GC looking for the money and his sister.

#10   2013/11/06 07:14AM
    cards1

I totally believe Smarmine is still alive.

Personally, I don't think Alex is involved, I could be wrong.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list