List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Started by Lollicop at 2013/11/06 04:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 05:54PM, Views: 2659, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/06 02:33PM
    Re: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon-as soon as she started shagging Adam after finding out what he did with Faith from birth!

#22   2013/11/06 02:37PM
    lucztruword

Good Gawd:
    That dreadful Adam when he terrorized Ashley, causing her to miscarry his 1/2 sibling. Spying on Victor & Ashley, when he pushed that Doctor in front of the car, Mr. Hightower death. Oh I could just go on & on but I want.
    Simply put Its that Adam👿 that Devilish Adam 😈😈😈😈

#23   2013/11/06 04:13PM
    janetb

Adam when Ashley and Victor invited him into their home.Then he began his reign of terror.

#24   2013/11/06 04:18PM
    bukopandan

Quote janetb: Adam when Ashley and Victor invited him into their home.Then he began his reign of terror.

I actually do feel for Adam and want his character to keep evolving, but back during the reign of terror his using of Rafe sexually made me hate him more than I had been.

#25   2013/11/06 05:48PM
    villyforever55

I won't say that I hate any character, but my least favorites are:
    Adam, for what he did to Ashley after she supported and befriended him

Sharon,for sleeping with Adam after what he did to Faith. In essence, she chose him over her own children.

#26   2013/11/06 05:53PM
    moocat

Lauren after her affair with Carmine. I feel she got everything she asked for. Her going back and forth with him. Giving him false hope. I didn t feel one bit sorry for her after Carmine started trouble for her. She boo hooed about the trouble he was causing her,well too bad you asked for it! Then there s Fen just for being a mama s boy WHIMP!

#27   2013/11/06 06:01PM
    Tambam

Sharon used to be my fav. I started getting irked with her when she lied to Jack about paternity and ripped his heart right out. They it got progressively worse and worse. With every mania I started to hate her more and more. The cleptomania, the pyromania, the bipolar. It just got more and more pathetic. And what made it worse was that there was always an excuse... Poor little Sharon just wanted to "help" people by her dirty deeds. Now I just think she's a total zero. Her dirty maid thing with Adam was truly disgusting. I think she's extremely stupid and completely selfish. She needs a brain transplant or something.

#28   2013/11/06 07:03PM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon-as soon as she started shagging Adam after finding out what he did with Faith from birth!

I hated the ho way before that but that was so nasty.. she is so nasty.

#29   2013/11/06 07:09PM
    J_Bosh

Dylan-when he came from port chuck as jills bestie ,chelsea- just cause!

#30   2013/11/06 08:40PM
    MotoMoto24

I don't hate anyone per say, I just prefer some over the other. I will off load occasionally on one or two of them. Right now that would be Nikki and Victor. They are working my nerves these days.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list