List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The moment u decided u hated a character- go!

Started by Lollicop at 2013/11/06 04:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 05:54PM, Views: 2723, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/06 08:06AM
    Re: The moment u decided u hated a character- go!
    trinilisa

Carmine: when he kidnapped Chloe.

#12   2013/11/06 08:15AM
    Licorice_423

Cane - when he had revenge sex with Amber for lying to him while perpetrating his own major lie.

Adam - the whole court scene when he allowed Ashley to be ripped apart by his attorney after what he did to her FOR NO GOOD REASON.

#13   2013/11/06 08:17AM
    Sinny

Quote Licorice_423: Cane - when he had revenge sex with Amber for lying to him while perpetrating his own major lie.

Adam - the whole court scene when he allowed Ashley to be ripped apart by his attorney after what he did to her FOR NO GOOD REASON.

I hated when Cane did that to Amber too.. no better than a rapist.. disgusting really.

#14   2013/11/06 08:31AM
    ajsp35801

Sharon: the moment she dated her best friends boyfriend

Cane: the moment I found out he was lying about being P3...coming on top of the disgust I felt when he had revenge sex with Amber.

Billy and Victoria (coupling): The moment that Billy asked Chloe for her wedding.

Adam: The moment he seduced Rafe to get out of jail followed by gaslighting Ashely. He will never come back from this in my eyes.

Chelsea: The moment that she birthed an Abbot and Newman heir and didn't die in child birth for the second. Anyone can see that being the birth mother of a child from both major families is overkill.

Kevin: When he raped Lily. Every time he gets a love interest, I hate him anew.

Phyllis: The moment she sat down at Sharon's table to eat knowing fully well she was sleeping with her husband. She was dead to me.

#15   2013/11/06 09:30AM
    SLEUTH

Chelsea--when she made the unkind comment at the hospital during an ultrasound about Victoria being barren. I already didn't like her at this moment I came to detest her.

#16   2013/11/06 10:00AM
    Gmac1947

Carmine - The moment he got Lauren into bed, well a mixture of hate and envy.

#17   2013/11/06 01:21PM
    CdnMama

ADAM the moment Adam in that blue dress made Ashley miscarry down those stairs and then threw her miscarried baby and evidence into that fireplace. Seems to be a pattern with him and fireplaces.

#18   2013/11/06 01:41PM
    kysweetheart17

Kevin- gosh it's been so long I forgot the one of many ridiculous story lines.

Fen- yeah enough said

Carmine- from first appearance.

Hillary- just because.

I'm sure there are others but these come to mind...

#19   2013/11/06 01:46PM
    Soap Fan

Adam- The second he started to harass Ashley. I have wished this character would fall into a pit of fire. Chloe- When she stared to bully Jana, since then I have not liked the character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 01:50PM
    #20   2013/11/06 02:00PM
    bukopandan

Phyllis. From the moment she opened her mouth. It was laughable that she would act as though she believed she was so hot but she had already stooped so low so as to force people to have to include her in their lives. And it just got worse. It's pretty wild how old clips compare with more recent ones and over time she completely lost any kind of softness at the edges and became a hoarse berating creature always wanting to duke it out with someone and having, years later, absolutely no sense of remorse for having tried killing someone in cold blood and still having the same--and actually more--disdain in her voice.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list