List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!

Started by alanadz at 2013/11/05 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 01:45PM, Views: 704, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/06 08:37AM
    Re: Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!
    Axl Rose

Knowing Nick the caveman like how we all do, he will probably think that Dylan is using their mother in some way or that Dylan is just like his biological father the cult leader, Nick has always hated Dylan ever since day one

#12   2013/11/06 12:24PM
    alanadz

Quote Axl Rose: Knowing Nick the caveman like how we all do, he will probably think that Dylan is using their mother in some way or that Dylan is just like his biological father the cult leader, Nick has always hated Dylan ever since day one

Nick has not always hated Dylan. They got along just fine before Dylan went to Avery on their wedding day.

#13   2013/11/06 12:37PM
    YR2013

This is a runaway train. Victor is going to be angry with Nikki for not coming clean IMO and he probably will take it out on Dylan because Victor always needs a punching bag. I don't see things going great for Dylan/Nikki if this is how the writers decide to take things.

On the flip side, if the writers choose to move Nictor in a more mature/positive/understanding direction(since this is their umpteen marriage to each other), Victor may support her and understand her fears. I'd like this much better, but it's not as much drama. For once, I'd like to see a more mature/supportive Nictor.

Baby Nick will lose his mind over this because he feels like he lost Avery to Dylan and then his mother attention will be on Dylan too.

Maybe Dylan can bring about changes to the Newman family. Maybe he can get Nikki to loosen up and bring her nose down a few notch to mingle with the commoners.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 12:44PM
    #14   2013/11/06 01:00PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013: This is a runaway train. Victor is going to be angry with Nikki for not coming clean IMO and he probably will take it out on Dylan because Victor always needs a punching bag. I don't see things going great for Dylan/Nikki if this is how the writers decide to take things.

On the flip side, if the writers choose to move Nictor in a more mature/positive/understanding direction(since this is their umpteen marriage to each other), Victor may support her and understand her fears. I'd like this much better, but it's not as much drama. For once, I'd like to see a more mature/supportive Nictor.

Baby Nick will lose his mind over this because he feels like he lost Avery to Dylan and then his mother attention will be on Dylan too.

Maybe Dylan can bring about changes to the Newman family. Maybe he can get Nikki to loosen up and bring her nose down a few notch to mingle with the commoners.

I really believe Dylan will end Nictor for good. I think Nick, Dylan and Vicky will become close. I really do.

#15   2013/11/06 01:09PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013: This is a runaway train. Victor is going to be angry with Nikki for not coming clean IMO and he probably will take it out on Dylan because Victor always needs a punching bag. I don't see things going great for Dylan/Nikki if this is how the writers decide to take things.

I really believe Dylan will end Nictor for good. I think Nick, Dylan and Vicky will become close. I really do.

IDK! Because then, who would want Victor? I don't see a love interest coming his way and I don't see a love interest for Nikki. I hope the writers don't break them up and then a few months later reunite them, I'm tired of that rerun.

I think Vikki and Dylan will be close but I don't see Nick getting close to him, maybe way down the line, but I don't see it now. Dylan and Nick will be another go around of Nick and Adam IMO, that's rerun material too.

#16   2013/11/06 01:40PM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

IDK! Because then, who would want Victor? I don't see a love interest coming his way and I don't see a love interest for Nikki. I hope the writers don't break them up and then a few months later reunite them, I'm tired of that rerun.

I think Vikki and Dylan will be close but I don't see Nick getting close to him, maybe way down the line, but I don't see it now. Dylan and Nick will be another go around of Nick and Adam IMO, that's rerun material too.

I hope the writers don't redo Nick and Adam. Dylan didn't mean to stop Navery's wedding. I want to see Dylan and Nick bond and become close.

#17   2013/11/06 01:45PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote alanadz:

I hope the writers don't redo Nick and Adam. Dylan didn't mean to stop Navery's wedding. I want to see Dylan and Nick bond and become close.

I hope you get your wish. Dylan is a nice guy and it would be nice to see some brotherly love instead of the predictable hate and dislike.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list