List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!

Started by alanadz at 2013/11/05 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 01:45PM, Views: 698, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/05 01:46PM
    Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!
    alanadz

It will be very interesting watching Dylan try to fit into this family. He is just an ordinary guy and has no clue how to deal with a family like that.

#2   2013/11/05 02:26PM
    Re: Regular Guy Dylan & the Rich, Powerful Newmans!
    alanadz

I just don't see Dylan fitting into this family, especially since Victor already dislikes him.

#3   2013/11/05 07:05PM
    lucztruword

Yes I can certainly understand your points of view about The Rich Newman Family & Dylan no doubt.
    The Dylan, what is beneath his exterior? I often wonder about Dylan when I watch his demeaner & mannerisms. Once this storm that is swirling around Dylan hits he will change. Dylan will not try to connect to The Newmans, they will come into his orbit. Why? Because he doesn't care about being apart of theirs. 🌹Quite unassuming Dylan just a regular kinda fellow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/05 07:08PM
    #4   2013/11/05 07:15PM
    alanadz

Quote lucztruword: Yes I can certainly understand your points of view about The Rich Newman Family & Dylan no doubt.
    The Dylan, what is beneath his exterior? I often wonder about Dylan when I watch his demeaner & mannerisms. Once this storm that is swirling around Dylan hits he will change. Dylan will not try to connect to The Newmans, they will come into his orbit. Why? Because he doesn't care about being apart of theirs. 🌹Quite unassuming Dylan just a regular kinda fellow.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

#5   2013/11/05 08:17PM
    lucztruword

Quote alanadz:
    Quote lucztruword: Yes I can certainly understand your points of view about The Rich Newman Family & Dylan no doubt.

Ok then:
    Dylan McAvoy, everybody knows that Nikki Reed Newman gave him up for adoption, NIKKI is keeping this secret from him. So this s/l goes. That is the "Storm" IMO; this is Dylan's unknown truth.
    Dylan believes his idealistic childhood upbringing. This is a solid falsehood!! ( This is the STORM, that I was speaking of.)
    Dylan's demeaner & mannerisms are the ways he watches people, the way he conducts himself while dealing with them, the way he just listens to them.
    Today when he was talking to and listening to Nikki, he looked as if he was wondering what was it that she wasn't saying to him. Since they had already spoken about the encounter with Nick @ the Park.
    I don't believe Dylan will be going out of his way to the NEWMAN RANCH. They will be going into CL that's Dylan's coffee shop.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/05 08:23PM
    #6   2013/11/05 08:58PM
    Charlie Big

I feel sorry for Dylan. He seems to be a troubled man but yet he also seems to be very authentic. Just having to know that Victoria and Nick are his sister and brother is enough to probably set him back in his therapy for years! I really don't wish the Newman clan on this guy. He could do better.

#7   2013/11/05 09:16PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: It will be very interesting watching Dylan try to fit into this family. He is just an ordinary guy and has no clue how to deal with a family like that.

Poor Dylan , finding out he's part of the dysfunctional Newman family.He has no obligation to them and can choose to ignore the fact that Nikki is his biological mother.Nick doesn't like him and Victor will be suspicious, assuming he's only after their money.

#8   2013/11/06 05:02AM
    alanadz

I like Dylan and I feel in time he and his siblings will bond. BUT I that doesn't mean Victor will even tolerate him, which means, Dylan will be the end of Niktor for good.

#9   2013/11/06 05:45AM
    countryMomof4

Quote lucztruword:
    Quote alanadz:

Ok then:
    Dylan McAvoy, everybody knows that Nikki Reed Newman gave him up for adoption, NIKKI is keeping this secret from him. So this s/l goes. That is the "Storm" IMO; this is Dylan's unknown truth.
    Dylan believes his idealistic childhood upbringing. This is a solid falsehood!! ( This is the STORM, that I was speaking of.)
    Dylan's demeaner & mannerisms are the ways he watches people, the way he conducts himself while dealing with them, the way he just listens to them.
    Today when he was talking to and listening to Nikki, he looked as if he was wondering what was it that she wasn't saying to him. Since they had already spoken about the encounter with Nick @ the Park.
    I don't believe Dylan will be going out of his way to the NEWMAN RANCH. They will be going into CL that's Dylan's coffee shop.

Great points! ITA.

#10   2013/11/06 08:31AM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: It will be very interesting watching Dylan try to fit into this family. He is just an ordinary guy and has no clue how to deal with a family like that.

Poor Dylan , finding out he's part of the dysfunctional Newman family.He has no obligation to them and can choose to ignore the fact that Nikki is his biological mother.Nick doesn't like him and Victor will be suspicious, assuming he's only after their money.

Umm a dysfunctional family or no family at all?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list