List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Everything Victor said to Sharon was TRUE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Everything Victor said to Sharon was TRUE!

Started by cupkate at 2013/11/05 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 04:02PM, Views: 1507, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/05 01:36PM
    Re: Everything Victor said to Sharon was TRUE!
    Charlie Big

Quote FL senior fan: Yes...but everything she said back to him was also true; and said in a more composed manner than you'd have expected.
    How dare Victor "down" Faith's Mother when she's in the room.
    Would love to see more of Dylan visiting Sharon and Faith.

Dylan has his hands full as it is, he don't need that kind of baggage to drag him down. In fact, Victor had every right to tell her what he wanted to tell her, considering she put herself in his home, where she isn't wanted to begin with. She had alot of nerve trying to force herself on them and using her poor kid, that she has abused, to do it. Nope. I don't wish that backyard trick on poor Dylan. He has enough problems without taking on this ball of chains.

#12   2013/11/05 01:38PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Ethelmae02: I absolutely adored Victor telling the skank the truth! but it never registers. Since when is she allowed back in the main house or whats left of it? of course she was her usual smug self with her "defender" Nick standing there taking up for her. She wont be that bold unless she has a man to have her back. Nick is as dumb as two rusty nails. I see they are using the "old trap in the bank vault trick again" only this time its the freezer yes Sinny its still so revolting having to see Shicktor in the same room after their "marriages", ick and ewwwwwww! now she's recycling herself back to Nick.

This couple has lost all chemisty and the best place to put a dead couple is in the deepfreeze! They are exactly where they belong.

#13   2013/11/05 01:42PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote cupkate: He called her out for the filth she is. Victor was on point!

Sharon did burn down the ranch. She's an arsonist. She did steal his company with her bed buddy Tucker McCall. She did give his family the ashes of dead dock worker and let them think he was dead when she knew all along he was alive because she was jealous of Genevieve!

Sharon did run off and abandon her children. First she left Cassie and Noah to have sex with Cameron Kirsten, and then she ran off again to Kansas letting Noah and Faith believe she died. She also put Adam ahead of Faith, time and again. If it wasn't for Victor bribing the Judge for her, Sharon would not have shared custody of Faith. Victor's money made it happen for her.

Victor is Victor but everything he said about Sharon was 100% true.

Victor was right about Sharon but as usual made it about him.Burning down his home,destroying NE and declaring him dead didn't have a direct effect on her kids to make her a bad mother. Staying with the man who took Faith and putting him first ,and letting her kids think she was dead is what makes her a bad mother.There was idiot Nick defending Sharon.He seems to have forgotten about taking her to court to get sole custody of Faith .Being away from Adam doesn't make Sharon a good mother.
    lets just say Im glad Nick isnt running NE cause anyone could sell him a bridge in a desert at this point. The guy is a dumb as a bucket of rocks. Yeah his memory seems to keep fading all the time. Its really hard to overlook the skank being married to your very own father twice or marrying your brother Adam who stole away faith. Sharin is a horrible mother whose only playing mom now cause what else does she have to do and Faith is helping her get daddy back in her recycle bin.

The only time that Sharon likes to play mommie is if she has the daddy in her bed. Otherwise, she has no use for the kid. Her kids were never anything more to her than a meal ticket and a security blanket. She saw them as her bank account. Otherwise, she wouldn't be trying to force herself on that family the way she is doing. She is so stupid, she don't even have enough self respect to care about how she must look to any of them. Since Nick is in a coma himself, she sees him as her easy "go to" when she needs to use her kids to get into the back door. Talk about desperate!!! The trick is laying in wait!!!!!!!!!! Flat on her back!!!

#14   2013/11/05 02:02PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Ethelmae02: I absolutely adored Victor telling the skank the truth! but it never registers. Since when is she allowed back in the main house or whats left of it? of course she was her usual smug self with her "defender" Nick standing there taking up for her. She wont be that bold unless she has a man to have her back. Nick is as dumb as two rusty nails. I see they are using the "old trap in the bank vault trick again" only this time its the freezer yes Sinny its still so revolting having to see Shicktor in the same room after their "marriages", ick and ewwwwwww! now she's recycling herself back to Nick.

This couple has lost all chemisty and the best place to put a dead couple is in the deepfreeze! They are exactly where they belong.
    well said CB. Just let them turn to freeze pops cause that is all they are good for. Wouldnt miss them one bit!

#15   2013/11/05 02:12PM
    KeepingItReal

~) Didn't see the episode...but the writers have been using other characters to illustrate that she is not "fit".
    Even her Dr. that she replaced called her out and that's why she got rid of her.

I also don't think she was taking her meds....dat was skinning her teeth too much while scolding Nick for being hard with "Dylan"....

Funny how her and her daughter can have a man in their lives but bwoy....what an issue it was when daddy was with Avery....#gofigure. I didn't even like Nick & Avery but noticed how selective that child was. lol

She needs to wipe that skin teeth off her face and the freezer scene was "flat"....

Yep, gone are the "vuault" days and cabin in the woods...these too have lost their mojo with me. They both act like kids. Yep, they have regressed....not good.

#16   2013/11/05 02:43PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Charlie Big:

well said CB. Just let them turn to freeze pops cause that is all they are good for. Wouldnt miss them one bit!

This couple is so dead and so boring that the idea of the deepfreeze is a great message isn't it? I mean, what else is there for a couple that has been dead for years? The next place is the morgue.

#17   2013/11/05 02:46PM
    Charlie Big

Quote KeepingItReal: Didn't see the episode...but the writers have been using other characters to illustrate that she is not "fit".
    Even her Dr. that she replaced called her out and that's why she got rid of her.

I also don't think she was taking her meds....dat was skinning her teeth too much while scolding Nick for being hard with "Dylan"....

Funny how her and her daughter can have a man in their lives but bwoy....what an issue it was when daddy was with Avery....#gofigure. I didn't even like Nick & Avery but noticed how selective that child was. lol

She needs to wipe that skin teeth off her face and the freezer scene was "flat"....

Yep, gone are the "vuault" days and cabin in the woods...these too have lost their mojo with me. They both act like kids. Yep, they have regressed....not good.

Well, maybe that is the message, KIR. You just can't force the chemistry. When it ain't there, it just ain't there and even in the deep freeze, they just couldn't heat it up. I agree, the scene was wasted and useless. It was nothing more than a tease by the writers to bait the fans. I don't like that and it don't do for me. I just don't watch when they do that. When they decide to do the story, then I will watch it.

#18   2013/11/05 03:09PM
    77RestlessFan

I agree that what Victor said to Sharon was 100% true. In fact it was just the tip of the iceberg. Sharon has done so much to her children. She only uses them to snag their father. That has been her MO from the first time she was on the show. Sharon is too self centered and manipulative to be a good mother. She only thinks of herself first and whoever else gets in the way is just too bad. That includes her children. She abandoned Cassie and Noah, then she left Faith to go and run after Adam. She isn't even a good wife or significant other. She has cheated on EVERY man she has ever been involved with.

#19   2013/11/05 03:13PM
    jilltidwell

Quote cupkate: He called her out for the filth she is. Victor was on point!

Sharon did burn down the ranch. She's an arsonist. She did steal his company with her bed buddy Tucker McCall. She did give his family the ashes of dead dock worker and let them think he was dead when she knew all along he was alive because she was jealous of Genevieve!

Sharon did run off and abandon her children. First she left Cassie and Noah to have sex with Cameron Kirsten, and then she ran off again to Kansas letting Noah and Faith believe she died. She also put Adam ahead of Faith, time and again. If it wasn't for Victor bribing the Judge for her, Sharon would not have shared custody of Faith. Victor's money made it happen for her.

Victor is Victor but everything he said about Sharon was 100% true.

I guess you don't remember that Victor put her in jail because he won' tell the truth. If I were Sharon I would have went crazy with the way the Newmans have treated her.

#20   2013/11/05 03:26PM
    APRIL JOY

So wonder what he has to say when the truth comes out about dear old Nikki.Will he give her he'll as well.Victor is no one to open his trap about anyone.his mom left him but took his brother right.I wonder why she stop him off but not his brother and his own Catherine father didn't want anything to do with him.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list