List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is that song??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is that song??

Started by Miss Nikki at 2007/10/25 04:09PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:14AM, Views: 1115, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/25 04:09PM
    What is that song??
    Miss Nikki

Does anyone know who or what the name of the song that played at the the end of today (Can show) episode?? I really like it.

#2   2007/10/25 06:08PM
    Re: What is that song??
    Alexis001

I don't know the song, but I thought is sort of sounded like JT. He has been known to sings songs before so...could be.

#3   2007/10/26 10:49AM
    ADS76

i want to know too. i googled the lyrics and found on yahoo that it could be possibly by michaelkisur.com....he does lots of songs on soaps go to website and see what you think. i could not find the song though. i am dying to know. what do you think the title could be?

#4   2007/10/26 12:43PM
    Wickyz

Quote Miss Nikki: Does anyone know who or what the name of the song that played at the the end of today (Can show) episode?? I really like it.

I was just going thru some other Y & R message boards and that is the million dollar question!!! I will keep checking back on the other boards and let ya know if I come up with anything.

#5   2007/10/26 12:54PM
    Evsmom

I'll bet it was a JT original. Does Thad have a website? Maybe it will be on there?

#6   2007/10/26 01:33PM
    Beth42

I think the name of the song played at the end of the show today is "Once you Love Somebody" by Michael Kisur. If you go to michaelkisur.com it shows and plays all the songs that are used on the soaps.

#7   2007/10/26 02:39PM
    Wickyz

Quote Beth42: I think the name of the song played at the end of the show today is "Once you Love Somebody" by Michael Kisur. If you go to michaelkisur.com it shows and plays all the songs that are used on the soaps.

That isnt the one that was played today by JT..and I searched TL's site and it wasnt any of his songs..I THINK ugh I hate they dont run credits for this kinda stuff!!!!

#8   2007/10/26 02:57PM
    canuck

I did some searching too and found this link

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=72985089

The song is supposed to be Forever by Scott Bennett. I didn't find the song on his myspace but I listened to some other stuff and the voice sounds the same.

#9   2007/10/27 10:55AM
    Wickyz

Quote canuck: I did some searching too and found this link

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=72985089

The song is supposed to be Forever by Scott Bennett. I didn't find the song on his myspace but I listened to some other stuff and the voice sounds the same.

OK after much research cuz this is driving me insane I ended up finding Scott Bennett's website and listened to some of his music and after careful consideration I believe the singer to be Scott Bennett. I have checked high and low to find a copy of the song with music stores and all the online services such as limewire, ares and sharebear and have not been able to get it. Never fail tho...I wont give up..that was a GREAT song!! I have a number of my music guru friends looking for it for me. I will let ya'll know if I ever find it!!

#10   2007/10/27 11:03AM
    Evsmom

Has anyone tried contacting CBS yet? Maybe someone there would be able to help.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list