List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/04 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 12:29PM, Views: 4383, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/05 12:11PM
    Re: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Barbyboo: Out of the younger generation I think she's the best lookin...

Chelsea is very pretty. However Hilary is easily the most beautiful woman on this show in any age range...Hilary runs at least 3 circles around Chelsea.

I think you are right.. she is stunning.

#52   2013/11/05 12:13PM
    Sinny

Quote janesBydiction: Every woman wears stilettos in absolutely every situation on this show. Heck I remember Phyllis still wearing stilettos during a afterglow sex scene with Nick. So what if Chels is wearing them while holding an infant?
    They all wear them.. like cmom said we don't tune in to see slippers and flats..

#53   2013/11/05 12:14PM
    Sinny

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ynrforevs: What an IDIOT! Let's strap on our highest heels and carry your son who just had major surgery around the house, up and down the stairs and all over town. SMH

Well, you have to remember who we're talking about here, a simple minded bimbo who happen to have NO fashion taste ~)

Who in the world would wear such a HIGH heels to carry a sweet little angel who just had surgery

ChelsBORE , take note from my girl Sharon, someone who really knows about fashion and when to wear the appropriate shoes to carry one so young and delicate

Sharon actually miscarried a baby cuz of her high heels tripped and fell over her clumsy heel wearing self.
    Shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO I love that show :P I just had too.. it is like my fingers grew a mind of their own

#54   2013/11/05 12:17PM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ynrforevs: What an IDIOT! Let's strap on our highest heels and carry your son who just had major surgery around the house, up and down the stairs and all over town. SMH

Well, you have to remember who we're talking about here, a simple minded bimbo who happen to have NO fashion taste ~)

Who in the world would wear such a HIGH heels to carry a sweet little angel who just had surgery

ChelsBORE , take note from my girl Sharon, someone who really knows about fashion and when to wear the appropriate shoes to carry one so young and delicate

Sharon actually miscarried a baby cuz of her high heels tripped and fell over her clumsy heel wearing self.

Was that how she miscarried the baby after Noah? I knew she tripped, but of course I wouldn't have known that she was in heals...I guess Chelsea shouldn't take a page out of Shimbo's book...

uhuh.. she went chasing after Nick and whooooooooops she fall down

#55   2013/11/05 01:00PM
    hubbardfan

[quote Licorice:]She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

Licorice, that was the most back-handed apology (if you can call it that)ever! Actually, what she said was, she was wrong for not telling him, BUT if she had it to do over again, she'd do the same thing! Not what I'd call a very genuine apology! She's still sorry her plan backfired and she was 'forced' to confess, and that she lost Dylan! Yes, she now knows how loving Adam is to Peanut, but she still thinks SHE's the only one who can raise him...she really is an arrogant hypocrite and I dislike her immensely! I was ok w/her when they first got together, but no more...she's a whiner, liar, and con artist! I'm sorry Adam didn't tell her to feel free to leave, but don't expect to take my Peanut w/you! Yeah, yeah, he has legal issues right now, but when the smoke clears, if she gives him any flack about Peanut, I hope he takes her straight to court! She committed FRAUD! Even Dylan can testify to that!

#56   2013/11/05 01:14PM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lilie:

Was that how she miscarried the baby after Noah? I knew she tripped, but of course I wouldn't have known that she was in heals...I guess Chelsea shouldn't take a page out of Shimbo's book...

uhuh.. she went chasing after Nick and whooooooooops she fall down

Thanks for the info!

#57   2013/11/05 01:18PM
    trinilisa

Quote hubbardfan: [quote Licorice:]She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

Licorice, that was the most back-handed apology (if you can call it that)ever! Actually, what she said was, she was wrong for not telling him, BUT if she had it to do over again, she'd do the same thing! Not what I'd call a very genuine apology! She's still sorry her plan backfired and she was 'forced' to confess, and that she lost Dylan! Yes, she now knows how loving Adam is to Peanut, but she still thinks SHE's the only one who can raise him...she really is an arrogant hypocrite and I dislike her immensely! I was ok w/her when they first got together, but no more...she's a whiner, liar, and con artist! I'm sorry Adam didn't tell her to feel free to leave, but don't expect to take my Peanut w/you! Yeah, yeah, he has legal issues right now, but when the smoke clears, if she gives him any flack about Peanut, I hope he takes her straight to court! She committed FRAUD! Even Dylan can testify to that!

I thought she told him something in the hospital last week (when they were waiting to see whether the corneas took) about that she knows what she did was wrong and that she is happy that Connor can see the man that he is or something like that? I'll admit, I was doing something else and not paying that much attention, so I'm genuinely asking the question.

#58   2013/11/05 01:46PM
    Licorice_423

Quote hubbardfan: [quote Licorice:]She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

When did she say she was the only one that could raise the baby? Considering Adam's past, he really has no room to act holier than thou with Chelsea. Adam never paid for his past crimes so why should Chelsea lose the baby over this? What she did was wrong. As a fan, I'm admitting that. Can you do the same? Or does Adam get his usual protective shield of "that's in the past and we need to get over it" or " Nick and Vicki were mean to baby brother so he was justified in what he did". Why is Adam given this coat of armor and Chelsea barely has a broomstick to fight back? Why does Adam's past get whitewashed and swept under the rug and Chelsea constantly dragged through the mud when she at least had the decency to apologize, something Adam has yet to do. Adam has never once showed remorse to anyone but Sharon for what happened, but Chelsea is just evil incarnate.

#59   2013/11/05 01:51PM
    trinilisa

Quote Licorice_423:

When did she say she was the only one that could raise the baby? Considering Adam's past, he really has no room to act holier than thou with Chelsea. Adam never paid for his past crimes so why should Chelsea lose the baby over this? What she did was wrong. As a fan, I'm admitting that. Can you do the same? Or does Adam get his usual protective shield of "that's in the past and we need to get over it" or " Nick and Vicki were mean to baby brother so he was justified in what he did". Why is Adam given this coat of armor and Chelsea barely has a broomstick to fight back? Why does Adam's past get whitewashed and swept under the rug and Chelsea constantly dragged through the mud when she at least had the decency to apologize, something Adam has yet to do. Adam has never once showed remorse to anyone but Sharon for what happened, but Chelsea is just evil incarnate.

Very well stated imho...and Ita with all of it...

#60   2013/11/05 02:00PM
    countryMomof4

Sharon didn't trip over heels when she lost Shcik's daughter. Nick was storming out of the house , knocking over a chair and she tripped while chasing after him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list