List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/04 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 12:29PM, Views: 3941, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/05 10:50AM
    Re: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!
    SLEUTH

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote SLEUTH: There is nothing practical about any of the attire on this show. Most of the women go to work dressed like Frederick's of Hollywood models. Phyllis and Sharon were stomping around in a field looking for clues to free Nick when Hightower was killed in stilettos. I too noticed Chelsea's attire and thought it wasn't very practical. Really, who dresses like that when caring for an infant? Up and down stairs GMAB.

So women are bad mothers if they wear heels and carry their baby? Are we just supposed to wear sneakers with every outfit and never dress up because God forbid we want to wear a nice pair of shoes when we go out? Those were boots she was wearing. I would hardly call those stilletos. The heel wasn't even that skinny.

I re-read my post and am not certain as to how you could ascertain I was implying that women who wear heels are bad mothers. I was only commenting that it wasn't very practical.

You didn't say it outright, but it's the notion that women can't or shouldn't wear heels while caring for a baby. She was going out and wearing a pair of boots. How is that impractical? Is she supposed to take off her shoes every time she goes up a step? If she's outside and there are steps, does she take off her shoes, go up/down the stairs, place Connor down, then go put her shoes back on? Again, she wasn't just hanging around the house in a pair of 7" strappy stilletos with a heel as skinny as a chopstick. They were boots with a thick heel.

Okay.

#42   2013/11/05 11:05AM
    MoBeth

Quote ynrforevs: What an IDIOT! Let's strap on our highest heels and carry your son who just had major surgery around the house, up and down the stairs and all over town. SMH

MAYBE JUST MAYBE the producers recognize that Adam is 6'5" tall and Chelsea is only 5'3" tall and they need to add height so they can film it better. They do that on other shows because of height differences.

But good point ynrforevs.

#43   2013/11/05 11:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote SLEUTH: There is nothing practical about any of the attire on this show. Most of the women go to work dressed like Frederick's of Hollywood models. Phyllis and Sharon were stomping around in a field looking for clues to free Nick when Hightower was killed in stilettos. I too noticed Chelsea's attire and thought it wasn't very practical. Really, who dresses like that when caring for an infant? Up and down stairs GMAB.

So women are bad mothers if they wear heels and carry their baby? Are we just supposed to wear sneakers with every outfit and never dress up because God forbid we want to wear a nice pair of shoes when we go out? Those were boots she was wearing. I would hardly call those stilletos. The heel wasn't even that skinny.

One of the things I notice, too, is that everyone appears to always be done up on soaps. I mean, I can't see, but if someone can run out the door as soon as someone calls them, without even freshening up, then I have to assume that they're always well dressed, shoes and all. Plus Chelsea is supposed to be a fashion designer; I would expect that she would be dressed up all the time, and I'll bet she would be bashed if she looked like a frump...Work it, Chelsea!

#44   2013/11/05 11:27AM
    Lizzytish

Quote ynrforevs: What an IDIOT! Let's strap on our highest heels and carry your son who just had major surgery around the house, up and down the stairs and all over town. SMH

OMG I thought the same thing -- and then she came down the stairs without holding the bannister for safety. She could have tripped or missed a step and that baby would have gone flying across the room. If that was my infant playing Conner, I would have had a fit.

#45   2013/11/05 11:33AM
    Squish

On soaps they wear stilettos into cornfields. I think they are all very good at walking around in them so I'm not worried about Conner one little bit. Chelsea isn't even portrayed as accident prone like some of the other characters.....

#46   2013/11/05 11:40AM
    Havasu addict

Why on earth would children be on this website to a poster on the first page?? Do you let your children watch the show too?

#47   2013/11/05 11:49AM
    Sinny

Quote lilie:

Well, you have to remember who we're talking about here, a simple minded bimbo who happen to have NO fashion taste ~)

Who in the world would wear such a HIGH heels to carry a sweet little angel who just had surgery

ChelsBORE , take note from my girl Sharon, someone who really knows about fashion and when to wear the appropriate shoes to carry one so young and delicate

Sharon actually miscarried a baby cuz of her high heels tripped and fell over her clumsy heel wearing self.

#48   2013/11/05 11:56AM
    grammapam

Quote Sinny:
    Quote lilie:

Well, you have to remember who we're talking about here, a simple minded bimbo who happen to have NO fashion taste ~)

Who in the world would wear such a HIGH heels to carry a sweet little angel who just had surgery

ChelsBORE , take note from my girl Sharon, someone who really knows about fashion and when to wear the appropriate shoes to carry one so young and delicate

Sharon actually miscarried a baby cuz of her high heels tripped and fell over her clumsy heel wearing self.
    Shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49   2013/11/05 12:00PM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote lilie:

Was that how she miscarried the baby after Noah? I knew she tripped, but of course I wouldn't have known that she was in heals...I guess Chelsea shouldn't take a page out of Shimbo's book...

#50   2013/11/05 12:07PM
    Sinny

Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list