List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/04 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 12:29PM, Views: 4090, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/05 06:25AM
    Re: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!
    trinilisa

Quote calliope:
    Quote countryMomof4: It's a soap! They all wear heels in inappropriate circumstances. IF I wanted to see slippers,flats or sweats I'd look in the mirror.

I fell down a few steps wearing slippers one time. Thankfully I was not carrying a baby but you can fall in sneakers. I am not concerned about Chelsea's footwear.

One winter, I slid on some ice, fell down some stairs, my cell phone fell out of my pocket, my purse fell off my shoulders...and my boots were flat!

#32   2013/11/05 06:40AM
    janesBydiction

Every woman wears stilettos in absolutely every situation on this show. Heck I remember Phyllis still wearing stilettos during a afterglow sex scene with Nick. So what if Chels is wearing them while holding an infant?

#33   2013/11/05 07:18AM
    Licorice_423

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Licorice_423: OMG Call CPS!!!! Women aren't allowed to wear heals when carrying a baby!!!!!! How dare she be so irresponsible! She is the worst mother in the world because she wore heals! Ugh how could she do that! That's just so wrong!

I'll have my jumpsuit bedazzled so I can join her in the jail cell for being a HORRIBLE mother and wearing heals while carrying my baby.

I know right?
    You can tell that Chelsea hasn't done anything under-handed since the paternity lie...go Chelsea! Rock your heals, and if you can carry your child in them, more power to you!

She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

She HAS to be criticized for something no matter what. The next thing will probably be that she wore her hair down and Connor might breathe in chemicals from her shampoo. Or maybe she didn't look at him or talk to him lovingly enough.

#34   2013/11/05 09:03AM
    maja

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT

Here you go! Have another look!

LOL!! Way to go Villy...my complaint..the avatar should be larger! Hee Hee!

#35   2013/11/05 09:23AM
    grammapam

Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT
    Seriously??How on earth does this pic show a couple having sex?All I see is a couple kissing.Lotsa kids see people doing this.Smh.

#36   2013/11/05 09:43AM
    SLEUTH

There is nothing practical about any of the attire on this show. Most of the women go to work dressed like Frederick's of Hollywood models. Phyllis and Sharon were stomping around in a field looking for clues to free Nick when Hightower was killed in stilettos. I too noticed Chelsea's attire and thought it wasn't very practical. Really, who dresses like that when caring for an infant? Up and down stairs GMAB.

#37   2013/11/05 10:06AM
    Licorice_423

Quote SLEUTH: There is nothing practical about any of the attire on this show. Most of the women go to work dressed like Frederick's of Hollywood models. Phyllis and Sharon were stomping around in a field looking for clues to free Nick when Hightower was killed in stilettos. I too noticed Chelsea's attire and thought it wasn't very practical. Really, who dresses like that when caring for an infant? Up and down stairs GMAB.

So women are bad mothers if they wear heels and carry their baby? Are we just supposed to wear sneakers with every outfit and never dress up because God forbid we want to wear a nice pair of shoes when we go out? Those were boots she was wearing. I would hardly call those stilletos. The heel wasn't even that skinny.

#38   2013/11/05 10:17AM
    SLEUTH

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote SLEUTH: There is nothing practical about any of the attire on this show. Most of the women go to work dressed like Frederick's of Hollywood models. Phyllis and Sharon were stomping around in a field looking for clues to free Nick when Hightower was killed in stilettos. I too noticed Chelsea's attire and thought it wasn't very practical. Really, who dresses like that when caring for an infant? Up and down stairs GMAB.

So women are bad mothers if they wear heels and carry their baby? Are we just supposed to wear sneakers with every outfit and never dress up because God forbid we want to wear a nice pair of shoes when we go out? Those were boots she was wearing. I would hardly call those stilletos. The heel wasn't even that skinny.

I re-read my post and am not certain as to how you could ascertain I was implying that women who wear heels are bad mothers. I was only commenting that it wasn't very practical.

#39   2013/11/05 10:31AM
    Licorice_423

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote Licorice_423:

I re-read my post and am not certain as to how you could ascertain I was implying that women who wear heels are bad mothers. I was only commenting that it wasn't very practical.

You didn't say it outright, but it's the notion that women can't or shouldn't wear heels while caring for a baby. She was going out and wearing a pair of boots. How is that impractical? Is she supposed to take off her shoes every time she goes up a step? If she's outside and there are steps, does she take off her shoes, go up/down the stairs, place Connor down, then go put her shoes back on? Again, she wasn't just hanging around the house in a pair of 7" strappy stilletos with a heel as skinny as a chopstick. They were boots with a thick heel.

#40   2013/11/05 10:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Licorice_423: OMG Call CPS!!!! Women aren't allowed to wear heals when carrying a baby!!!!!! How dare she be so irresponsible! She is the worst mother in the world because she wore heals! Ugh how could she do that! That's just so wrong!

I'll have my jumpsuit bedazzled so I can join her in the jail cell for being a HORRIBLE mother and wearing heals while carrying my baby.

I know right?
    You can tell that Chelsea hasn't done anything under-handed since the paternity lie...go Chelsea! Rock your heals, and if you can carry your child in them, more power to you!

She even apologized to Adam, told him what she did was wrong, and has seen that Connor needs him.

She HAS to be criticized for something no matter what. The next thing will probably be that she wore her hair down and Connor might breathe in chemicals from her shampoo. Or maybe she didn't look at him or talk to him lovingly enough.

Exactly! It takes a big person to admit she was wrong and apologize and I commend her for doing that. Watch out; they may say her nails were too long and that she could have poked Connor in the eyes...or maybe they'll say she walked too fast...or too slow...or didn't look in the liquor cabinet sooner...sorry, couldn't help it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list