List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/04 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 12:29PM, Views: 4320, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/04 07:58PM
    Re: Chelsea wearing stilettos holding Conner!!!
    villyforever55

Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT

Here you go! Have another look!

#22   2013/11/04 08:03PM
    calliope

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote momo_loves_young: VILLYFOREVER YOUR DISGUISTING HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING SEX THATS LIKE RUDE THEIR ARE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TAKE A PIC OF PEOPLE DOING SEX EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR THING TO DO THAT

#23   2013/11/04 08:13PM
    lilie

Quote villyforever55:

I think that was uncalled-for to call a poster disgusting. In very poor taste if you ask me..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/04 08:14PM
    #24   2013/11/05 05:44AM
    jb4me

I've never been a big fan of Chelsea's but I have to say that she looked adorable. A very classy look, loved the entire outfit. She and Adam are so cute together!

#25   2013/11/05 05:50AM
    countryMomof4

It's a soap! They all wear heels in inappropriate circumstances. IF I wanted to see slippers,flats or sweats I'd look in the mirror.

#26   2013/11/05 06:00AM
    calliope

Quote countryMomof4: It's a soap! They all wear heels in inappropriate circumstances. IF I wanted to see slippers,flats or sweats I'd look in the mirror.

I fell down a few steps wearing slippers one time. Thankfully I was not carrying a baby but you can fall in sneakers. I am not concerned about Chelsea's footwear.

#27   2013/11/05 06:01AM
    countryMomof4

Me either, other than to look at them with jealousy! Some of the boots these ladies have!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/05 06:04AM
    #28   2013/11/05 06:15AM
    trinilisa

Quote Licorice_423: OMG Call CPS!!!! Women aren't allowed to wear heals when carrying a baby!!!!!! How dare she be so irresponsible! She is the worst mother in the world because she wore heals! Ugh how could she do that! That's just so wrong!

I'll have my jumpsuit bedazzled so I can join her in the jail cell for being a HORRIBLE mother and wearing heals while carrying my baby.

I know right?
    You can tell that Chelsea hasn't done anything under-handed since the paternity lie...go Chelsea! Rock your heals, and if you can carry your child in them, more power to you!

#29   2013/11/05 06:19AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55:

Good one Villy55! Where's that "like" button when you need it!

#30   2013/11/05 06:21AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja: Well, I hope the GCPD arrests her and saw off the heels of all her shoes as a punishment...Geez!

I can see Paul kicking down the door now in Keystone Cops fashion. Geez is right!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list