List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Started by linder at 2013/11/04 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:38PM, Views: 1458, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/04 05:40PM
    Re: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet
    villyforever55

Quote Ari1:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

I'm torn. I understand the ONS thing; both were at low points and it happens. But,, I do think she fell in love with Dylan. She felt safe and loved by him, something she only thought she had with Adam, who broke her heart. Was it real? It was to Chelsea at the time. I just don't see her turning around and saying she loves Adam now. That would mean, to me, that she doesn't know what that is or what it means. Maybe that will happen in time, but not in the near future, not even for Connor. JMHO.

I don't see her saying ILY to Adam anytime soon. At least not this year. I don't think her feelings for Adam disappeared, it was just buried from all the hurt he cause and Dylan came around and made her feel better. To me that's how rebound works. A person start believing that they are so in love after getting hurt and the universe aligned perfectly for that person to come into their life. Um no!

She needed to deal with Adam and sort out her feelings first before jumping into a relationship with Dylan but I think Dylan made her feel so good after constantly being disappointed with Adam that she didn't want to let go of that feeling.

She's dealing with a moody Adam again that is hiding secrets.

So, what do think will happen when she learns of Adam's involvement (real or imagined) in Delia's accident? My first instinct is that Adam's dream about the slap will come true, at least as her initial reaction. And maybe she will compare him to Dylan, you know a, "What would Dylan do?" After that, IDK. Any thoughts?

I love this. On this show instead of asking what would Jesus do, (wwjd) we should all ask what would Dylan do (wwdd). I'm being facetious, but Dylan is so perfect.

No, Dylan is far from perfect, but to Chelsea, he is the most honest person she's ever met. Considering her upbringing and life experiences who else has she met that can be used as an example? According to her, no one.

#22   2013/11/04 05:57PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote alanadz: I love Chelsea but she doesn't deserve a second chance with Dylan. Ok yes, I want her with Adam, but that's another story. lol

I felt good for Dylan because one thing became very clear today. Chelsea was truly sorry for hurting him and she loves him. Dylan needed that.

I agree. Chelsea showed real growth in her scenes with Dylan. No bitterness or anger just sadness and letting go. I believe that she truly does want Dylan to be happy and I'm glad they ended civilly. I do think that down the line they will be good friends.

I also want Chelsea with Adam, but that will take time. There's too much hurt on both sides, but the love is still there. She wouldn't be so worried and nosy about what's wrong with Adam otherwise.

#23   2013/11/04 06:22PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote alanadz: I love Chelsea but she doesn't deserve a second chance with Dylan. Ok yes, I want her with Adam, but that's another story. lol

I felt good for Dylan because one thing became very clear today. Chelsea was truly sorry for hurting him and she loves him. Dylan needed that.

I agree. Chelsea showed real growth in her scenes with Dylan. No bitterness or anger just sadness and letting go. I believe that she truly does want Dylan to be happy and I'm glad they ended civilly. I do think that down the line they will be good friends.

I also want Chelsea with Adam, but that will take time. There's too much hurt on both sides, but the love is still there. She wouldn't be so worried and nosy about what's wrong with Adam otherwise.

As much as I despised Chelsea and God knows I do, she did show some genuine emotions towards her soon to be ex husband.

And it was a relief that she finally understood that Dylan could NEVER trust her lying a***s ever again.

Right now, she needs to be on her own, so she can the time and REFLECTS on how her actions have HURT so many innocent people.. JMO of course

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/04 06:24PM
    #24   2013/11/04 07:20PM
    linder

she lied about conner,not her feeling toward him...i believe she really loves him,and glad the didnt part with hate.

#25   2013/11/04 07:22PM
    linder

i dont think she is coning anyone anymore...and their are others who do worst..

#26   2013/11/04 07:48PM
    linder

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

I'm torn. I understand the ONS thing; both were at low points and it happens. But,, I do think she fell in love with Dylan. She felt safe and loved by him, something she only thought she had with Adam, who broke her heart. Was it real? It was to Chelsea at the time. I just don't see her turning around and saying she loves Adam now. That would mean, to me, that she doesn't know what that is or what it means. Maybe that will happen in time, but not in the near future, not even for Connor. JMHO.

I don't see her saying ILY to Adam anytime soon. At least not this year. I don't think her feelings for Adam disappeared, it was just buried from all the hurt he cause and Dylan came around and made her feel better. To me that's how rebound works. A person start believing that they are so in love after getting hurt and the universe aligned perfectly for that person to come into their life. Um no!

She needed to deal with Adam and sort out her feelings first before jumping into a relationship with Dylan but I think Dylan made her feel so good after constantly being disappointed with Adam that she didn't want to let go of that feeling.

you make very good sense..i like what you said

#27   2013/11/04 07:53PM
    linder

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

So, what do think will happen when she learns of Adam's involvement (real or imagined) in Delia's accident? My first instinct is that Adam's dream about the slap will come true, at least as her initial reaction. And maybe she will compare him to Dylan, you know a, "What would Dylan do?" After that, IDK. Any thoughts?

i think she will not hate Adam,and after the shock,she will try to be their for him

#28   2013/11/04 08:02PM
    linder

if i had to choose between him and Nikki hitting Delia,i would still say Nikki....victor could have seen nikki,s car ,and had it fixed without knowing what happen,and didnt see the need to ask her what happen,because of the way Nikki has been acting here lately.......

but back to chelsea,i think she could fall back in love with him

#29   2013/11/05 03:27PM
    alanadz

As much as I love Chadam, I have to admit Chylan are very good together.

#30   2013/11/06 12:38PM
    alanadz

Yes they were. Even though I want Chels with Adam.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list