List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Started by linder at 2013/11/04 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:38PM, Views: 1509, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/04 12:01PM
    Re: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet
    Spike1976

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

I'm torn. I understand the ONS thing; both were at low points and it happens. But,, I do think she fell in love with Dylan. She felt safe and loved by him, something she only thought she had with Adam, who broke her heart. Was it real? It was to Chelsea at the time. I just don't see her turning around and saying she loves Adam now. That would mean, to me, that she doesn't know what that is or what it means. Maybe that will happen in time, but not in the near future, not even for Connor. JMHO.

I don't see her saying ILY to Adam anytime soon. At least not this year. I don't think her feelings for Adam disappeared, it was just buried from all the hurt he cause and Dylan came around and made her feel better. To me that's how rebound works. A person start believing that they are so in love after getting hurt and the universe aligned perfectly for that person to come into their life. Um no!

She needed to deal with Adam and sort out her feelings first before jumping into a relationship with Dylan but I think Dylan made her feel so good after constantly being disappointed with Adam that she didn't want to let go of that feeling.

She's dealing with a moody Adam again that is hiding secrets.

#12   2013/11/04 12:40PM
    bukopandan

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...
    I agree. Their scene was so sweet and tender. They made a cute couple. Dylan yet loves that baby boy.

----------
    Really refreshing to see a mutually agreeable divorce; and I hope the writer's keep them good friends at least. They did have something beautiful for that short time.

Yeah. I have had issues with Chels, but today's show was really moving for the reasons you and others state. Her scenes with both Adam and Dylan are so believable to me and I can't decide who I'd rather see her end up with, if she is to end up with one of them. What was said on this thread about the lie being too big makes sense--there is love there, but still. Maybe in time things could change, like how Chris and Michael changed (though not a romantic pair) and there came to be trust and a washing clean of things.

#13   2013/11/04 12:52PM
    alanadz

I love Chelsea but she doesn't deserve a second chance with Dylan. Ok yes, I want her with Adam, but that's another story. lol

I felt good for Dylan because one thing became very clear today. Chelsea was truly sorry for hurting him and she loves him. Dylan needed that.

#14   2013/11/04 12:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

I'm torn. I understand the ONS thing; both were at low points and it happens. But,, I do think she fell in love with Dylan. She felt safe and loved by him, something she only thought she had with Adam, who broke her heart. Was it real? It was to Chelsea at the time. I just don't see her turning around and saying she loves Adam now. That would mean, to me, that she doesn't know what that is or what it means. Maybe that will happen in time, but not in the near future, not even for Connor. JMHO.

I don't see her saying ILY to Adam anytime soon. At least not this year. I don't think her feelings for Adam disappeared, it was just buried from all the hurt he cause and Dylan came around and made her feel better. To me that's how rebound works. A person start believing that they are so in love after getting hurt and the universe aligned perfectly for that person to come into their life. Um no!

She needed to deal with Adam and sort out her feelings first before jumping into a relationship with Dylan but I think Dylan made her feel so good after constantly being disappointed with Adam that she didn't want to let go of that feeling.

So, what do think will happen when she learns of Adam's involvement (real or imagined) in Delia's accident? My first instinct is that Adam's dream about the slap will come true, at least as her initial reaction. And maybe she will compare him to Dylan, you know a, "What would Dylan do?" After that, IDK. Any thoughts?

#15   2013/11/04 01:26PM
    Spike1976

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

So, what do think will happen when she learns of Adam's involvement (real or imagined) in Delia's accident? My first instinct is that Adam's dream about the slap will come true, at least as her initial reaction. And maybe she will compare him to Dylan, you know a, "What would Dylan do?" After that, IDK. Any thoughts?

She's obviously curious now and wants to know what's going on but it looks like Adam is shutting her out. I have a feeling that she might see the recording first. I think she'll be angry for not being forthcoming and honest but at the same time she's been in a position where she hid a huge secret and fear dictated her decision. If what she said about Dylan making her a better person is true then she'll understand why Adam is hiding but she will convince him to come forward. If he doesn't come forward on his own accord then she can always threaten him. LOL! She really is in no position to judge him. The same goes for Chloe.

Nevermind, I'm wrong. Per Canadian spoiler Adam gave the recording to Avery. Chelsea will find the truth in another way then.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/04 01:29PM
    #16   2013/11/04 04:22PM
    alanadz

I am so glad that Dylan sees how much Chelsea cared for him. Dylan was so low and felt he had nothing. He also felt humiliated and was so down on himself. Now everything is turning around for him.

#17   2013/11/04 05:07PM
    lilie

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

well, like I've said before in a previous post, the woman has absolutely NO clue on what it's means to LOVE someone.

then, to top of, I watched a little bit of today's US episode and she keep badgering poor Adam with a lot of questions like she's his WIFE

That really irks me, how dare she asking the poor man a whole bunch of questions that NO longer concerns her

#18   2013/11/04 05:17PM
    lilie

Quote rancher: We all knew that marriage wouldn't last. (What am I saying?
    Most marriages on this show don't last!!!)

Chelsea came into the marriage a liar, a cheat, and a con.

She suckered dumb do-do Dylan into believing her lies.

He is well rid of that tramp.

She knew exactly what she was doing to him and deserves nothing from him.

I am really tired of her crocodile tears. I will never like this character.

Well, you forgot about the batting her long eyes lashes like she's the injure party.

I decided to watch the episode a little longer and boy am I GLAD I did that b/c my poor Adam really give to her with her FAKE a****s concerns

It brings me GREAT pleasure to hear Adam saying "we?" there is NO we".

This goes back to what I'm talking about, soon she's done with one guy (poor Dylan) she's moving in on Adam

It is so difficult to take the character seriously

Asking my poor Adam a whole bunch of questions as if Adam would ever trust that little twit again

The woman wouldn't know what TRUE LOVE if it bites in her butt

#19   2013/11/04 05:28PM
    lilie

Quote rancher: We all knew that marriage wouldn't last. (What am I saying?
    Most marriages on this show don't last!!!)

Chelsea came into the marriage a liar, a cheat, and a con.

She suckered dumb do-do Dylan into believing her lies.

He is well rid of that tramp.

She knew exactly what she was doing to him and deserves nothing from him.

I am really tired of her crocodile tears. I will never like this character.

And another thing, when Dylan called her on today's US episode, her face lighten up as she though Dylan would ever FORGIVE her trifling self .

And if you notice Adam didn't bat an eye when she was leaving to go meet Dylan. It PAINFULLY obvious that Adam couldn't CARELESS where that little twit is off too.

In fact considering her previous career as a RAPIST, my poor Adam probably sleep with one eye open for fear of being VIOLATED in the middle of the night

#20   2013/11/04 05:29PM
    Ari1

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

I love this. On this show instead of asking what would Jesus do, (wwjd) we should all ask what would Dylan do (wwdd). I'm being facetious, but Dylan is so perfect.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list