List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet

Started by linder at 2013/11/04 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:38PM, Views: 1301, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/04 10:17AM
    Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet
    linder

Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

#2   2013/11/04 11:02AM
    Re: Chelsea and Dylan Bittersweet
    DashingJrob

I just got two words for chylan!"Good Riddance"!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/04 11:03AM
    #3   2013/11/04 11:04AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Chelsea is awesome and grey but not with Dylan. He is boring and he makes everyone boring around him.

#4   2013/11/04 11:04AM
    rancher

We all knew that marriage wouldn't last. (What am I saying?
    Most marriages on this show don't last!!!)

Chelsea came into the marriage a liar, a cheat, and a con.

She suckered dumb do-do Dylan into believing her lies.

He is well rid of that tramp.

She knew exactly what she was doing to him and deserves nothing from him.

I am really tired of her crocodile tears. I will never like this character.

#5   2013/11/04 11:06AM
    villyforever55

Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

#6   2013/11/04 11:30AM
    Spike1976

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote linder: Today with Chelsea and Dylan was so bittersweet....It was sad cause theyre divorce,they didnt fight,and Dylan was happy about Conner,which i knew he would be,cause he is that kind of Guy...

I believed what Chelsea said to him about her feelings being real, even with the lie. But, it was too big of a lie for anything else to happen.

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

#7   2013/11/04 11:32AM
    FL senior fan

Yes, what she did was terrible; however, I found myself feeling for her today because she did love him. They could have been good together except for that lie...thanks Chloe for giving that "good advise" to your friend Chelsea. LOL
    I feel like Dylan had gotten over Avery and was happy while it lasted. Now, will Chelsea turn to Adam?

#8   2013/11/04 11:37AM
    Ethelmae02

I agree. Their scene was so sweet and tender. They made a cute couple. Dylan yet loves that baby boy.

#9   2013/11/04 11:49AM
    villyforever55

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:

I believed that her feelings were real. She genuinely liked and cared for him and she still does because he was a good man but I didn't believe she was in love with him. I think she was still grieving from her broken relationship with Adam and he was just rebound.

I'm torn. I understand the ONS thing; both were at low points and it happens. But,, I do think she fell in love with Dylan. She felt safe and loved by him, something she only thought she had with Adam, who broke her heart. Was it real? It was to Chelsea at the time. I just don't see her turning around and saying she loves Adam now. That would mean, to me, that she doesn't know what that is or what it means. Maybe that will happen in time, but not in the near future, not even for Connor. JMHO.

#10   2013/11/04 11:50AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Ethelmae02:
    I agree. Their scene was so sweet and tender. They made a cute couple. Dylan yet loves that baby boy.

----------
    Really refreshing to see a mutually agreeable divorce; and I hope the writer's keep them good friends at least. They did have something beautiful for that short time.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list