List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/02 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 04:06PM, Views: 1709, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/04 02:09PM
    Re: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!
    Castro

If they are that boring and pathetic to the point where you want them to be together instead of with others then they should have never broke them up in the 1st place.

The last 8+ years of nonsense for NOTHING!!!!

#32   2013/11/04 03:55PM
    Charlie Big

This trick has nothing going for her anymore. In fact, just watching Nick coddle this trick and take up for her with his parents is disgusting! His father screwd that tramp and so did his brother and she went willingly, they didn't make her. But Nick is there still sniffing her like a dog in heat and taking up for her like she is some kind of madonna. I have lost so much respect for Nick because he is just so pathetic. I am wondering if Nick has mental problems himself. I certainly think that he shows alot of developmental problems. I wonder sometimes if Nick can really read and write and how much he can truly comprehend. I think that Nick should be evaluated himself.

Just watching them today, they were both so sick looking. Him telling her that they are make it a family outing and just a few days ago he was telling her that he didn't want her. He does this kind of stuff with this back yard trash all of the time.

I am waiting to see if she comes clean and if she does what this coward will do about it. I am still thinking that he will protect her and keep the secret. I think that he will never tell Summer the truth just to protect his screw in the backyard.

Victor says that he will stop her, I sure hope he does. But you know what? That dimwad he has for a son will probably go protect that backyard trash because of his son......Noah! That is what makes this couple so pathetic. They never learn from thier mistakes because they are both slow minded and in the case of Sharon, she is just flat out nuts. Everything that Victor said to that trick is true. He knows that she is cheap and common and he knows that she is a circus trick dog after his family money. Victor knows this trick inside out. He had her. So did Adam. She is common trash and only a man as stupid as Nick Newman, after his father and his brother would still want that left over. I wonder if he is desperate too? Neither of these two people are capable of much because they are slow minded and dont' have many brain cells. They are like cocaine and heroine. Toxic, addicted and sick. I hope to see Victor evict that trick off the ranch. He should have done it years ago.

#33   2013/11/04 04:06PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Castro: If they are that boring and pathetic to the point where you want them to be together instead of with others then they should have never broke them up in the 1st place.

The last 8+ years of nonsense for NOTHING!!!!

The last 8+ years taught us that these two characters are not relevant anymore. Not with each other and not with other characters. I think that if they want to pair them up, fine, then get rid of them. They do nothing for this show. They are like air fillers. They are both pathetic. They can't be written for unless they are just toxic loosers who are stunted into a thing that don't work because it is just so sick. Phick was Nick's only hope and the writers screwed him out of that and the same writer screwed him into something that was over and dead and would never work. Then the writer just screwed them both because all they could do, at the end, was show them both as toxic, weaklings, cowardly idiots and basically druelling dimwads in a coma. They still are. Sadly, people like Nick and Sharon should never be parents. They need parenting! It was really the writers mistake to ever give them Faith and I still hold to the fact that Faith isn't Nick's child. Sharon is a street tramp. She will always go steal, screw and basically step off the bus when she feels like it. She is a burdensome baggage. Nick is just useless. He has no ambition, no sense of his own pride in himself. He lives like a college kid and acts like if he has any energy he will play a nannie to his little kid. Nick will never be a man and Sharon will never be a woman. In fact, what Victor has in his backyard are two little children squatting in the sandbox, sucking thier thumbs. I don't blame him. I hope that he gets rid of both of them. They are just too useless to exist.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list