List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/02 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 04:06PM, Views: 1638, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/03 11:58AM
    Re: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!
    Charlie Big

Quote pgl35: I just don't see where a Shick pairing can go anywhere. What can they do with these two that they haven't done 100 times already? To me they seem more like brother and sister than anything. I see no chemistry in a romantic way at all between these two.

Nick and Sharon are done. They aren't even entertaining anymore. Sharon has no conscience about what she has done and if, after Nick finds out, he were to act like all that Sharon has done to him and to Summer and Jack and thier fmailies is nothing more than just a her not taking her meds, then he will probably go down as the dumbest male character to ever come to this show.

#22   2013/11/03 12:13PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35: I just don't see where a Shick pairing can go anywhere. What can they do with these two that they haven't done 100 times already? To me they seem more like brother and sister than anything. I see no chemistry in a romantic way at all between these two.

I see brother and sister too.. sharon had chemistry with adam but she ruined that

Sharon was so desperate to stay a Newman that she was willing to even be his beck and call girl, that turned off Adam. The fact that she had done Victor wasn't exactly her best selling point to get Adam either.

#23   2013/11/03 12:22PM
    lucztruword

☀I am in total agreement with the previous posts, ABSOULTELY NO DOUBTS HERE. It's just ridiculousness 🔥just let it Burn!!!
    It's just a low down dirty Shame what is about to happen with these two characters. It is just another rendition of their lame past. Sharon needs Ms.Doris to come on over there to the Newman's Ranch and help her daugther to acknowledge who she is. Introduce her to her bio father. Get her to the core of her problem.
    🙀Good Gracious please do not connect her & Dylan Romantically!!!
    Nick & Chloe would be a bridge to a interesting pairing JMHO.
    Shick just let that rest in peace, they were cute together in the past but that ship has sailed. 😔

#24   2013/11/03 02:00PM
    janetb

Quote Charlie Big:

Nick and Sharon are done. They aren't even entertaining anymore. Sharon has no conscience about what she has done and if, after Nick finds out, he were to act like all that Sharon has done to him and to Summer and Jack and thier fmailies is nothing more than just a her not taking her meds, then he will probably go down as the dumbest male character to ever come to this show.

Maybe Nick and Sharon should be together so they won't ruin anyone else's life.She's the ex-wife from hell who no other woman should have to deal with.She uses their kids as entitlement for unlimited access to Nick's home and his life.She has never understood boundaries and he allows her to do it.Phyllis, Nikki and Avery were always right about Sharon and he just won't see it.Nick and Sharon are both pathetic and deserve each other.

#25   2013/11/03 07:12PM
    Sinny

janet you are right.. they really should be paired together.. they totally destroy everyone they are near so let them stay together in misery for ever.. let them be miserable like vic and nikki .. they do deserve each other.

#26   2013/11/03 07:20PM
    calliope

I think you two are right! I change my position of not wanting them together because they have absolutely no spark, to let them get together so they can keep their hurt and boredom to just themselves!

#27   2013/11/03 07:43PM
    lynajade

The reason the rating are up its because of the Delia story! I wasn't watching until Delia's accident. I have say that I am starting to really like Chloe and Chelsea ! Getting a little tired of billy 😬

#28   2013/11/03 07:46PM
    lynajade

And btw the spark between Sharon and nick is gone!!they are blah

#29   2013/11/04 01:27PM
    Charlie Big

Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Maybe Nick and Sharon should be together so they won't ruin anyone else's life.She's the ex-wife from hell who no other woman should have to deal with.She uses their kids as entitlement for unlimited access to Nick's home and his life.She has never understood boundaries and he allows her to do it.Phyllis, Nikki and Avery were always right about Sharon and he just won't see it.Nick and Sharon are both pathetic and deserve each other.

They are just so pathetic, they bore everyone to death. It might be a good idea for Sharon to be sent to a mental hospital and for stupid Nick to go with her. That way, they could bore each other to death and keep us out of it. Maybe while they are gone, Nick can figure out why he walks around in a coma most of the time.

#30   2013/11/04 02:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Can't wait for Nick and Sharon!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list