List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/02 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 04:06PM, Views: 1708, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/02 02:54PM
    Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!
    Charlie Big

Maybe this is what they still have in common, because I think that it couldn't be more obvious that there ain't much else there between them. For two people, of a certain middle age, they act like they are stunted back in post high school, somwhere between the pizza joint and the coffee shop. In thier scenes with Noah, he appears more like he is thier parent instead of the other way around.

Sharon is too lazy to move off the ranch for fear that she will have to give up the social powers of being a Newman, even though she isn't one anymore and stupid Nick? I think the guy is just a lazy, do nothing, part time nanny, who is still sees himself as the "dude" in freshman year.

Sharon is so pathetic that she can't even sustain a mental health professional because she doesn't like the reality of thier advice and the meds it will take to level her out. I really think it is just too much effort and it is too costly to give up the social and finanacial security of, at least, playing like she is still in the running to become a Newman again.

We all know that to her, she don't need shrinks and pills when she has a Newman and thier bank account. Somehow it just blossoms her into a pink bubble of denial that becomes hard as the rocks in her air head and all of a sudden, she can go stealing and loosing time and locked up in her little bubble, nobody even notices.

Nick was stupid enough to live with this bimbo, even after the many times that she cheated on him and yet, in all those years, he never noticed that she was a wacko wackado? I wonder how much stuff she was stealing, in those years, while Nick was living in a walking coma? It seems that even now, he still can't see the forrest for trees when it comes to this nutcase in his backyard. I am just amazed that he hasn't wondered why she has no ambition to move off the ranch, if, for no other reason, but just to have her own independence. I figure that she is easy so, he don't ask. She is probably good for those in between times, when he is in between, like now.

That is what makes her look even more stupid and even lazier than she probably should be. Not only can she not see her shrink and she plays with her meds but she just stays around there, waiting, squatting, like a little "Ready Freddie!" How pathetic is that?

Oh, sure! They are co-parents! Hilarious right?!?! These two, between them, can't find thier way out of the forrest, but they are living in each other's back yard so they can co-parent? Talk about lazy!! This is the height of it.

They are both where they are today beause they are pathetic, lazy and have absolutely no sense of self or ambition to do better for themselves. They wallow. She squats and the poor child is being abused while her mother and father call themselves, responsible co-parents. Kinda makes you wonder what else will happen to poor Faith before they are done with thier co-dependent, "Co-Parenting!"

Now, it looks like they are both so feeble, so lazy and so unconcerned, they actually lock themselves in a freezer? I guess that this is Nick's idea of being a responsible man?

I thought that she is supposed to have a conscience? How can she even face herself, day-to-day, as she goes after Nick, knowing that she has betrayed him and taken his daughter from him.

Between them, maybe they need a shrink, a seeing eye dog, some regulated meds and alot of supervision. I have never seen two dumber people, that really have no excuse for it, not even written for soap opera.

They truly are the two most pathetic people taking up space on the planet of daytime today. They can't go backward and they don't have the slightest clue how much energy and brain power it takes to move forward.

They are like naval gazers feeding each other herione and cocaine. Like I said, they are just pathetic.

#2   2013/11/02 03:21PM
    Re: Nick And Sharon Are Pathetic!
    lynajade

So tired of it!!

#3   2013/11/02 05:47PM
    Charlie Big

Quote lynajade: So tired of it!!

I think that we all are. What I don't understand is why they keep recycling these two with each other when there is absolutely nothing left for them but reruns and redo's. It has already been established that they are not the loves of thier lives and that they can move on, so I don't see wh, everytime there is a new writer or producer, they want to revive them out of the grave and try to put them on life support.

#4   2013/11/02 06:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Nick and Sharon are wonderful!

#5   2013/11/02 06:45PM
    canada gal

Quote Charlie Big:

I think that we all are. What I don't understand is why they keep recycling these two with each other when there is absolutely nothing left for them but reruns and redo's. It has already been established that they are not the loves of thier lives and that they can move on, so I don't see wh, everytime there is a new writer or producer, they want to revive them out of the grave and try to put them on life support.

JMO, please FF Sharon and Nick scene, if it really bothers you. I do that all the time with character I don't like.

#6   2013/11/02 06:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Charlie Big:

I happen to love Sharon and Nick and if the writers get it right, we may be seeing alot of Shick!

#7   2013/11/02 06:51PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is great with out Little Nicky. Little Nicky is good with Avery or alone. Together they are a bore. They lost their shine years ago. Now they are like brother, sister not interesting in the least. I will be FF them together if I am watching again by that time. Which is unlikely anyway.

#8   2013/11/02 07:38PM
    alanadz

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Charlie Big:

JMO, please FF Sharon and Nick scene, if it really bothers you. I do that all the time with character I don't like.

Thank you! Common sense 101!

#9   2013/11/02 07:43PM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Me too CG.Takes me no time to watch an entire show!

#10   2013/11/02 07:46PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is great with out Little Nicky. Little Nicky is good with Avery or alone. Together they are a bore. They lost their shine years ago. Now they are like brother, sister not interesting in the least. I will be FF them together if I am watching again by that time. Which is unlikely anyway.

I believe that if they do recycle this dead on arrival couple, alot of people won't be ff through anything. They just flat out won't be watching it. As it is, they are bleeding fans and if they go down this road again, they won't be able to buy any, no matter what they do.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list