List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Started by Joy T at 2013/11/02 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 04:39PM, Views: 2927, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/03 12:14PM
    Re: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c
    APRIL JOY

One person can't hold up a show.the lost if Phyllis has been one of the best thing that has happen to this show.it has given the other actors on the show to shine.they have been back burner for so long.I hope Phyllis is never recast.as for Jack/Hillary we will see .

#22   2013/11/03 03:11PM
    ichesly

Jack's new trophy wife? He sure knows how to pick them. Jack is a disaster when it comes to women.

#23   2013/11/03 08:26PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: What woman has become popular by being paired with Jack?

I am in total agreement with you that jack and hilary will become popular real fast. I would love to see Hilary to become popular with Jack of all characters. Jack and Hilary will do great story lines together. I would have to see more of jack and hilary together. I also would perfer hilary to win jack's love over Phyllis becase Phyllis and Jack are way over done.

#24   2013/11/04 02:09AM
    jorie

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

What fan loss? The ratings are great.

yep,highest they've been since feb.

#25   2013/11/04 02:11AM
    jorie

Quote sugarann: Hilary is a snake!!!!!!!I wonder whose bed will she slither into first!!!!!JACK or NEIL. They are not to old for Hilary because they can still do gymnastic exercises.!!!!!!!!

nether

#26   2013/11/04 02:13AM
    jorie

Quote JaNell36: I'm thinking that she maybe paired with the new younger Abbott that is coming and in order for her to be in that new guys orbit is to work for or be around the Abbott's!

that's what i'm thinking

#27   2013/11/04 02:13AM
    jorie

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

What fan loss? The ratings are great.

The ratings are not great. The emotional scenes are great. The story line is crap. People are still not watching and the ones that are do so because of certain characters at the moment not the show.

The ratings ARE great. Y&R scored a 4.7 last week! They are doing extremely well.

yes they are,

#28   2013/11/04 02:18AM
    jorie

Quote APRIL JOY: One person can't hold up a show.the lost if Phyllis has been one of the best thing that has happen to this show.it has given the other actors on the show to shine.they have been back burner for so long.I hope Phyllis is never recast.as for Jack/Hillary we will see .

glad Phyllis is gone ,don't think jack n neil will be with Hillary except as mentors,if she m mason break up .I see her with either the new abbot or Williams.

#29   2013/11/04 02:18AM
    FL senior fan

I will never like the character Hillary.
    I vote....she GOES.

#30   2013/11/04 05:24AM
    Barbyboo

Hillary and Adam no way leave Adam alone he's got enough trouble...and jack could be her grandfather..I see no need for the character to even be around just like that gal that tried to get Adam for sexual harrasment went away so should hillary..

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list