List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c

Started by Joy T at 2013/11/02 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 04:39PM, Views: 2923, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/02 06:46AM
    Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c
    Joy T

It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!

Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

#2   2013/11/02 07:38AM
    Re: Writers are testing the waters/Jack/Hillary b/c
    ajsp35801

I have no desire to see hilary lose out to Phyllis. Matter of fact, if Jack and Hilary (which I hope doesn't happen) become popular then even more reason not to recast Phyllis. This show doesn't need that character. It is doing just fine without her.

#3   2013/11/02 10:23AM
    alanadz

Quote Joy T: It is so obvious they want to see if these 2 have chemistry because it will make for fabulous story when the new Phyllis rolls into town. Lonely Jack will find comfort in the arms of Hillary but will dump her when "red" wakes up. It would be fun to see Hillary become a stalker when Jack is finished with her. Jack will try to hide her from "red" but we all know "red" knows how to play that game. Watch for fireworks!

Speculating - Phyllis has no memory when she wakes up about Sharon's plot. She will try to love Jack but there is still that pull toward Nick. When she finally remembers, that is when the Phyllis and Nick torrid love affair will begin AGAIN!

Jack will be left alone again and I hope that Sharon will be well and strong enough to handle hurricane Phyllis!

Can't wait for the return of our feisty Phyllis character. I hope the new actress is as awesome as Michelle Stafford.

There is no new Phyllis coming. MS is not coming back and I am 99%% sure the part will not be recast.

#4   2013/11/02 10:30AM
    clicquot1

[quote]Quote ajsp35801: I have no desire to see hilary lose out to Phyllis. Matter of fact, if Jack and Hilary (which I hope doesn't happen) become popular then even more reason not to recast Phyllis. This show doesn't need that character. It is doing just fine without her.[/quote]

Yes, cause the show has "lost" millions and millions of fams since the character left! Oh, wait?

Summer can give Sharon her Karma by having a fight with a pregnant Sharon at the top of the stairs as she is rushing to tell Nick she is having twins or some such nonsence!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 10:32AM
    #5   2013/11/02 11:37AM
    alanadz

What woman has become popular by being paired with Jack?

#6   2013/11/02 11:40AM
    DashingJrob

Ewwwwwww! My stomach won't be able to handle that, hack.

#7   2013/11/02 11:48AM
    ajsp35801

Quote alanadz: What woman has become popular by being paired with Jack?

Phyllis...but that had more to do with the heavy handed writing between her and Diane than anything.

#8   2013/11/02 11:56AM
    ajsp35801

Quote DashingJrob: Ewwwwwww! My stomach won't be able to handle that, hack.

It would make absolutely no sense to pair Hilary with Jack...pairing Hilary with Adam, yes! She would constantly be caught between trying to be a better person and supporting him. But Jack...no. I would rather see her with Neil and I despise that thought.

#9   2013/11/02 12:20PM
    Jackie10

Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

#10   2013/11/02 12:33PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10: Phyllis isnt the reason for the fan loss its the poor writing. The poor pairing of couples. The death of a child. And the pushing of characters that are just not entertaining or interesting.

They are not testing the waters with me as I am not interested in Jack/Hillary. The only women Jack was good with were #1 Emily/Stacy Haiduk #2 Phyllis any Phyllis will do. #3 Dian a love hate relationship.

What fan loss? The ratings are great.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list