List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers...watch GH Halloween.

Started by calliope at 2013/11/01 05:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 06:03PM, Views: 245, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 05:42PM
    Writers...watch GH Halloween.
    calliope

I am a new viewer to GH, after 20 years I ditched B&B, the Halloween show was great, parties, costumes, some really funny over the top acting. Why do we not have one touch of humor on Y&R anymore? We used to have some light hearted scenes, some really zinger one liners. Gone.
    Man, I really miss ATWT.

#2   2013/11/01 05:47PM
    Re: Writers...watch GH Halloween.
    CdnMama

I never watched the show GH before. I find it different from Y&R. So I just started watching it the other day I seen Diane from Y&R is on it now. She's a really great actress. The thing I don't like about starting a new soap is you don't know all the backstory and about all the characters. So I'm watching it, but I'm very lost. lol.

#3   2013/11/01 06:03PM
    Re: Writers...watch GH Halloween.
    calliope

Quote CdnMama: I never watched the show GH before. I find it different from Y&R. So I just started watching it the other day I seen Diane from Y&R is on it now. She's a really great actress. The thing I don't like about starting a new soap is you don't know all the backstory and about all the characters. So I'm watching it, but I'm very lost. lol.

There are a slew of characters. I had to keep checking the cast list or asking questions on the board. I am getting into it though. It is not full of "beautiful" people. They seem to hire for acting skill. How novel!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list