List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: week of nov .4th SPOILERS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

week of nov .4th SPOILERS

Started by linder at 2013/11/01 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 03:10AM, Views: 2146, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 05:39PM
    week of nov .4th SPOILERS
    linder

THE cops ask Adam about his car.
    Billy is questioning a man who is having his car fixed.
    a police get a call about the way Billy is acting toward the man.
    Alex tells Billy you got the wrong SUV.
    Vikki begs the man not to press charges .

Victor tell Nikki that she is abandoing her children.
    Avery learns something unexpected about Adam.

Hilary meets Jack just before she starts to leave town.
    JACK gives Hilary a job.
    Hilary is impress by Jack.

Fen Confesses something to a friend

#2   2013/11/01 05:42PM
    Re: week of nov .4th SPOILERS
    linder

I wonder if this is going to be a hilary and Jack....
    dont know how to add to names together lol,
    it this going to be a move over Phyllis..

#3   2013/11/01 05:53PM
    bukopandan

Oy. I don't know what can possibly happen between now and then to make me think that Victor is right and is not exaggerating. She's abandoning her full-grown children who are in their 30's and have their own children? So she's not spending all her time devoted to their needs. So? She has been there for Nick and Vicky. We've seen this a million times, and with some great Vicky/Johnny scenes recently too. I hate this side of Vic. How he will love someone yet criticize them when they do not live up to what he sees as his high standards. He knows something's up with her and has to turn the fact that she is not being transparent into a criticism of her mothering.

#4   2013/11/01 06:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote bukopandan: Oy. I don't know what can possibly happen between now and then to make me think that Victor is right and is not exaggerating. She's abandoning her full-grown children who are in their 30's and have their own children? So she's not spending all her time devoted to their needs. So? She has been there for Nick and Vicky. We've seen this a million times, and with some great Vicky/Johnny scenes recently too. I hate this side of Vic. How he will love someone yet criticize them when they do not live up to what he sees as his high standards. He knows something's up with her and has to turn the fact that she is not being transparent into a criticism of her mothering.

Same old Vic, he has standards for everyone else but himself.

#5   2013/11/01 07:56PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan: Oy. I don't know what can possibly happen between now and then to make me think that Victor is right and is not exaggerating. She's abandoning her full-grown children who are in their 30's and have their own children? So she's not spending all her time devoted to their needs. So? She has been there for Nick and Vicky. We've seen this a million times, and with some great Vicky/Johnny scenes recently too. I hate this side of Vic. How he will love someone yet criticize them when they do not live up to what he sees as his high standards. He knows something's up with her and has to turn the fact that she is not being transparent into a criticism of her mothering.

Now Victor will know how Nikki felt about Abby and later Adam. Nikki had no choice but to adjust to Victor's other kids. So now it's Victor's turn.

#6   2013/11/01 09:22PM
    linder

its Dylan the only kid she adandoing....she has always been their for nick and vikki...and victor doesnt know about Dylan

#7   2013/11/01 09:39PM
    ajsp35801

Just no to Jack and Hilary...boss and employee...mentor and mentee..,no to a romance.

#8   2013/11/02 03:10AM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55:

Same old Vic, he has standards for everyone else but himself.

truly they all do. LOL all of the characters are hypocrites with double standards.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list