List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How to bring Billy back to his old self..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How to bring Billy back to his old self..

Started by Roxie99 at 2013/11/01 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/03 12:15PM, Views: 576, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/01 05:26PM
    How to bring Billy back to his old self..
    Roxie99

HI everyone.

For one.. this plot- story line - what ever you call it is showing what kind of actor Billy and the rest of the cast are worth! And what they can bring to the table. They are all brilliant actors. But deep in my heart the character needs something to bring him out of it. HERE IS HOW!! oh, how I wish the writers will read this! Billy goes to the park and he sees Dee-Dee- holding an old person's hand (in white) D-D can be in her witches outfit or anything really, but she waves to Billy and comes down and talks to him saying she is just fine, that Mrs. C is taking real good care of her and that she is having fun and he should too..maybe a little more dialog. Then she goes back up the stairs as the old person has her hand stretched out to take her back. YOU don't see Mrs C - (just a stand in) that has the same frame as Jeanne.. That would bring closer to the PAIN..It would be nice if Chloe could see her too.. one last time, since she didn't even get to say good bye.. WHY NOT? Sharon sees Cassy - Jack sees his FATHER!! Remember when Lily saw Colleen? and told her about her babies... SO, if Y & R wants to use DEAD people all the time - then why not Delia???

What does everyone think?? When I lost my triplets (YES - that's what I said) it was so hard to be around anyone or anything.. I wanted to die too.. I do think he is doing a wonderful job in the acting department-but we need to see the old BILLY! soon..

#2   2013/11/01 06:37PM
    Re: How to bring Billy back to his old self..
    jeanie5815

I could see that 2.
    How nice of a s/l from the writers, if they would put DD with Mrs. C and let all those who loved both, "all see" that DD is taken care of by someone that they all loved and cared about. It would bring "closure" to all. It would be "better" than to do it this way, than do than they do with John and Cassie.
    Mrs. C wasn't blood related to DD, but she did care and loved her like she was family. That's what I loved about the character of Mrs. C. No matter what "walks of life" you came from, she had a heart of gold towards you. Just look at all that was touched by her, one way or the other, thru kindness that she showed them.

#3   2013/11/01 07:09PM
    TinaP

That would be a nice way to move past this and closure for everyone. I think they should use Billy's father John though. John walking with his little granddaughter and Billy would know she is safe and that his Father would take care of his little girl. I think that would be more touching than Mrs. C and John is still alive so he could talk to Billy.

#4   2013/11/01 07:14PM
    Barbyboo

Victoria will be prego and life moves on because this story is really a bore

#5   2013/11/01 07:18PM
    Roxie99

Quote TinaP: That would be a nice way to move past this and closure for everyone. I think they should use Billy's father John though. John walking with his little granddaughter and Billy would know she is safe and that his Father would take care of his little girl. I think that would be more touching than Mrs. C and John is still alive so he could talk to Billy.

Yes, I never thought of that.. that too would be a good one.. anything for bringing Billy back to reality!!

#6   2013/11/01 07:21PM
    TinaP

You can feel Billy's pain.

#7   2013/11/03 07:41AM
    alanadz

I am FF Billy right now. I can't deal with his attitude toward Vicky and Johnny. I understand it but I hate watching it.

#8   2013/11/03 10:04AM
    Lanie1959

I think old Billy is a thing of the past...life experiences change us for better or worse but you don't go through it without changing...so I'm fine with Billy while he is on this journey..it's a sad story but it's his story.

#9   2013/11/03 10:12AM
    Gracewashere

Quote Lanie1959: I think old Billy is a thing of the past...life experiences change us for better or worse but you don't go through it without changing...so I'm fine with Billy while he is on this journey..it's a sad story but it's his story.

I agree. Unless he can go Superman and turn the world backwards for a day, (impossible) Billy will be changed forever. It is indeed a sad story, but it's his story. He will be able to laugh again one day (hopefully), but he will be forever changed.

#10   2013/11/03 11:59AM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959: I think old Billy is a thing of the past...life experiences change us for better or worse but you don't go through it without changing...so I'm fine with Billy while he is on this journey..it's a sad story but it's his story.

Excellent point. BUT he has to get past the anger. The grief is one thing, but the anger is a huge turnoff, especially when it is directed toward his baby son and his very loving and supportive wife.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list