List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT

Started by alanadz at 2013/11/01 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 07:23PM, Views: 1743, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/01 04:01PM
    Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT
    alanadz

Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

It will be very interesting watching poor Nikki try to navigate the waters between her new found son and her husband.

#2   2013/11/01 04:03PM
    Re: Dylan Gets A Mom, Siblings, Nieces, Nephews & VICT
    DashingJrob

The perks of being JFP's "pet rock" she will rewrite history for ya!The slogan for dylan and SB.

#3   2013/11/01 04:12PM
    Laloni

Quote alanadz: Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

It will be very interesting watching poor Nikki try to navigate the waters between her new found son and her husband.

I can hardly wait to see Victoria and Nick's reaction to all this good news. Avery will not have a easy time either. This could be a very interesting S/L

#4   2013/11/01 04:16PM
    janetb

Quote Laloni:
    Quote alanadz: Dylan will go from having no family at all, to a fairly large family. Which is good AND bad. This holiday season Dylan's cup will run over except for the Victor! lol

I can hardly wait to see Victoria and Nick's reaction to all this good news. Avery will not have a easy time either. This could be a very interesting S/L

Nick blames Dylan for his breakup with Avery.It will be interesting to see Nikki break the news to Dylan and the rest of her famiy,especially Victor.

#5   2013/11/01 04:33PM
    alanadz

Quote Laloni:

I think Vicky and Nick will come to love and accept Dylan. But Victor? Oh boy! He will hate Dylan's guts.

#6   2013/11/01 05:22PM
    alanadz

It will also be interesting to see Dylan interact with Summer, Noah and Reed. He already has a good relationship with Faith.

#7   2013/11/01 05:55PM
    villyforever55

Can we get a DNA test first, please?

#8   2013/11/01 06:19PM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55: Can we get a DNA test first, please?

Not necessary. JFP already told is making Nikki Dylan's mom, is the way to give Dylan a family and permanent place in GC.

#9   2013/11/01 06:19PM
    CdnMama

Poor down to earth Dylan. Poor guy, the Newmans are a bunch of self centered snobs. Wait until Nick finds out he has another brother to hate. And Victoria has to share her mother. OMG!

#10   2013/11/01 06:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55: Can we get a DNA test first, please?

Not necessary. JFP already told is making Nikki Dylan's mom, is the way to give Dylan a family and permanent place in GC.

Forgive me. I forgot.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list