List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hillary; so over

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hillary; so over

Started by chuita at 2013/11/01 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 04:10PM, Views: 308, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 03:27PM
    Hillary; so over
    chuita

What was the whole purpose of the Hillary story line if Neil is forgiving her. I saw no purpose in this whole drama s/l. She needs to leave the show along with Mason.

#2   2013/11/01 03:53PM
    Re: Hillary; so over
    janetb

Quote chuita: What was the whole purpose of the Hillary story line if Neil is forgiving her. I saw no purpose in this whole drama s/l. She needs to leave the show along with Mason.

Hillary came to GC with the sole purpose of destroying Neil and his family.After reading a few of her mother's letters, all that's changed?The writers needed to do something if she's going to stay since everyone knows who she is and what she did They chose to make her sorry and wanting forgiveness..Neil was wrong to offer her a job without asking Lily first.

Mason knew exactly what he was doing with Hillary and wanted a financial payoff.He got caught and is now playing the victim.He acted as if Devon had no choice but to forgive and offer him a job.I was hoping both Mason and Hillary would be kicked out of GC but that's unlikely.

#3   2013/11/01 03:58PM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:
    Quote chuita: What was the whole purpose of the Hillary story line if Neil is forgiving her. I saw no purpose in this whole drama s/l. She needs to leave the show along with Mason.

Hillary came to GC with the sole purpose of destroying Neil and his family.After reading a few of her mother's letters, all that's changed?The writers needed to do something if she's going to stay since everyone knows who she is and what she did They chose to make her sorry and wanting forgiveness..Neil was wrong to offer her a job without asking Lily first.

Mason knew exactly what he was doing with Hillary and wanted a financial payoff.He got caught and is now playing the victim.He acted as if Devon had no choice but to forgive and offer him a job.I was hoping both Mason and Hillary would be kicked out of GC but that's unlikely.

Neil was wrong. No need for Lily to suffer because he feels guilty. And Mason, he can leave.

#4   2013/11/01 04:10PM
    bukopandan

I was into the revelation had by Hillary this week and I can handle the thought (if she's 100% for real) of her staying in GC. I really liked her scenes with Neil and also her alone scene showing her crying. But when I saw her talking with Cane today, even though she said some of the right things, I thought her tone was completely lacking in contriteness and I could understand Cane's not being moved. And I was bothered by Neil, too, in his sudden shift in attitude when it came to being protective of Lily. He's always been overly protective, and now he just wanted everyone to let things go as far as Hillary was concerned? Plus there are the twins to consider. Neil has always been mister macho about protecting his family--he should never have even expected Lane to be any less protective of theirs. I was glad when he then asked Jack for a favor. That was an improvement.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list