List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/11/01 01:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 12:38AM, Views: 1931, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/01 03:04PM
    Re: Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?
    mgmad1993

Quote mgmad1993: Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Sharon continues to get better and stays on her meds.

Nick and Sharon find themselves in circumstances in which they will relive their past.

I forgot to add this: I copied this from 'spoilers'. There's more-I only copied part of it.

#12   2013/11/01 03:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Who cares?
    LMAO.. well when we know what we know about sharon.. we also know shick does not stand a chance... and chadam is so boring.. as boring as shadam

LOL, at least I can say that we agree on 2 out of 3.

#13   2013/11/01 03:09PM
    mgmad1993

Shame shame sunny flower! I care...lol. Maybe not so much about Nick and Sharon but I do about Adam and Chelsea and their baby Conner.

#14   2013/11/01 03:11PM
    mgmad1993

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mgmad1993: Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Sharon continues to get better and stays on her meds.

Nick and Sharon find themselves in circumstances in which they will relive their past.

I would love Sharon and Nick to get back together but only for the right reasons.

If they do, only when she gets healthy. Not if she's still in lala land. I'm not disappointed that he didn't marry Avery. I like her, I just didn't like them together.

#15   2013/11/01 03:49PM
    Chalen

IMO Chelsea & Adam and Sharon & Nick will get together for a while. Once Nick finds out about Sharon's lie and Chelsea finds out about what Adam has done, both relationships will implode.

#16   2013/11/03 02:24PM
    alanadz

Looks like this is happening. But I am not so sure the writers are done with Chels and Dylan.

#17   2013/11/03 02:46PM
    Lanie1959

I suspect Chadam might get close but then this latest Adam drama will cause her to put on the brakes and hopefully get her and her kid the heck away from that loser...
    as far as Shick are concerned I think once Sharon thinks she is getting Nick the truth will come out and blow that up..

#18   2013/11/03 02:57PM
    rediculous

LOL, this really made me smile..I think we are all just getting burnt out Sunny..

#19   2013/11/03 03:16PM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959: I suspect Chadam might get close but then this latest Adam drama will cause her to put on the brakes and hopefully get her and her kid the heck away from that loser...
    as far as Shick are concerned I think once Sharon thinks she is getting Nick the truth will come out and blow that up..

This is most likely how it will play out.

#20   2013/11/03 10:23PM
    purplehearts14

Sunny you don't like Shadam anymore? I thought you created the Pro Shadam thread? You changed your mind about them?

Quote Sinny:
    LMAO.. well when we know what we know about sharon.. we also know shick does not stand a chance... and chadam is so boring.. as boring as shadam

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list