List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/11/01 01:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 12:38AM, Views: 1816, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/01 01:21PM
    Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?
    mgmad1993

Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Sharon continues to get better and stays on her meds.

Nick and Sharon find themselves in circumstances in which they will relive their past.

#2   2013/11/01 01:39PM
    Re: Coming Soon-Chelsea & Adam?? Sharon & Nick?
    YR2013

Nothing about Chadam and Shick interest me, but I'm happy for their fan base. That's a lot of FF for me.

I hope Shick can resolve the things of the past and move away from each other after that. I don't see things being healthy for either one of them if they reunite or prolong the inevitable(breaking up the minute they get back together).

Chadam is boring for me, they have been from the start. I don't like the character Chelsea, she bores me to tears before she was Adam and nothing changed when she was with Dylan. I think it's her and not the men that makes the s/l stale and uninteresting for me. JMTC

#3   2013/11/01 01:42PM
    Sunnyflower

Who cares?

#4   2013/11/01 01:46PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower: Who cares?
    LMAO.. well when we know what we know about sharon.. we also know shick does not stand a chance... and chadam is so boring.. as boring as shadam

#5   2013/11/01 01:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mgmad1993: Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Sharon continues to get better and stays on her meds.

Nick and Sharon find themselves in circumstances in which they will relive their past.

I would love Sharon and Nick to get back together but only for the right reasons.

#6   2013/11/01 01:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Yes to Chadam; no to Shick. I think Adam will either tell Chelsea the truth soon or he gets busted before things get serious. She'll believe him and that will be the spark that reignites their reunion.

#7   2013/11/01 02:19PM
    alanadz

ITA that the hit and run will pull Chadam together. Chelsea was afraid of Adam or turned off by how brutal he could be. BUT seeing him so hurt and vulnerable, and facing years in prison will soften her toward him.

#8   2013/11/01 02:54PM
    ladycam

Part of me want to root fo Shick and Chadam both couples have small children.And I think there can be lots of stories to tell. But with the current writing for them they bore me to tears. There is no passion or spark between either of these couples. And it's not about the bedroom MAB did a better job with couples IMO. Right now who care if they reunite it will be just cute scenes with the kids but no romance. That's getting boring for me

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 02:58PM
    #9   2013/11/01 03:02PM
    canada gal

Quote YR2013: Nothing about Chadam and Shick interest me, but I'm happy for their fan base. That's a lot of FF for me.

I hope Shick can resolve the things of the past and move away from each other after that. I don't see things being healthy for either one of them if they reunite or prolong the inevitable(breaking up the minute they get back together).

Chadam is boring for me, they have been from the start. I don't like the character Chelsea, she bores me to tears before she was Adam and nothing changed when she was with Dylan. I think it's her and not the men that makes the s/l stale and uninteresting for me. JMTC

IA YR FF

#10   2013/11/01 03:03PM
    mgmad1993

Quote ladycam: Part of me want to root fo Shick and Chadam both couples have small children.And I think there can be lots of stories to tell. But with the current writing for them they bore me to tears. There is no passion or spark between either of these couples. And it's not about the bedroom MAB did a better job with couples IMO. Right now who care if they reunite it will be just cute scenes with the kids but no romance. That's getting boring for me

I think part of the reason they are so boring is because they are just friends. Maybe if it goes further, it might spice things up a little more. I think Sharon is ready to pounce. Chelsea and Adam might be a little more romantic.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list