List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Hunts For New Leading Man: Josh Williams

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Hunts For New Leading Man: Josh Williams

Started by grannycrone at 2013/11/01 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:10PM, Views: 1745, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/01 01:45PM
    Re: Y&R Hunts For New Leading Man: Josh Williams
    Sunnyflower

Quote Soap Fan: Paul never once mentioned he had a nephew. So I wonder if this is gonna be a distant relative.

What difference does it make? Phyllis never mentioned she had a sister. The writers will do whatever the heck they want.

#12   2013/11/01 01:53PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Soap Fan: Paul never once mentioned he had a nephew. So I wonder if this is gonna be a distant relative.

What difference does it make? Phyllis never mentioned she had a sister. The writers will do whatever the heck they want.

same with nikki and her new son.. rewite after rewrite with these damn writers

#13   2013/11/01 01:55PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

same with nikki and her new son.. rewite after rewrite with these damn writers

Oh good gawd how could I forget that latest travesty. *shudders*

Could be another son for Paul. From the cult days LMAO.

#14   2013/11/01 02:10PM
    ladycam

Quote Sunnyflower: We need new leading women. All the current leads are terrible and uninteresting.

ICAM the women on Y&R bores me too.All the men will fight over the same women or pass her around every couple of months. At the rate in which they are hiring men. Maybe they will all have off screen wives boring Bottom line the show have more men than they need right now.

#15   2013/11/01 02:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Sunnyflower: We need new leading women. All the current leads are terrible and uninteresting.

ICAM the women on Y&R bores me too.All the men will fight over the same women or pass her around every couple of months. At the rate in which they are hiring men. Maybe they will all have off screen wives boring Bottom line the show have more men than they need right now.

They sure do.

We need some women with fire and spice.

#16   2013/11/01 02:45PM
    alanadz

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grannycrone: Y&R Hunts For New Leading Man: Josh Williams

Hot on the heels of Y&R looking for a new Abbott cousin, Andrew Abbott, it looks like Paul (Doug Davidson) is also getting a relative soon.

The soap has sent out a casting call for the contract role of Josh Williams, described as in his "mid to late 30s" and "handsome, successful and very sexy." Although the Williams clan has long been known as blue collar workers, Josh will be "a smart businessman who can out-manuever even the shrewdest."

Are we sure Andrew Abbott is real or was he a red herring?

This is a PR person for the show so he is real.

Ok, thanks for the info. Keep the fresh new faces coming!

I saw you post yesterday that the last thing we needed was more Williams, because Paul is such a bore.

I don't like Paul, it's true. BUT if this character is a goodlooking young businessman, I can overlook the fact that he is related to Paul.

#17   2013/11/01 02:50PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grannycrone: Y&R Hunts For New Leading Man: Josh Williams

Hot on the heels of Y&R looking for a new Abbott cousin, Andrew Abbott, it looks like Paul (Doug Davidson) is also getting a relative soon.

The soap has sent out a casting call for the contract role of Josh Williams, described as in his "mid to late 30s" and "handsome, successful and very sexy." Although the Williams clan has long been known as blue collar workers, Josh will be "a smart businessman who can out-manuever even the shrewdest."

Are we sure Andrew Abbott is real or was he a red herring?

This is a PR person for the show so he is real.

Ok, thanks for the info. Keep the fresh new faces coming!

I saw you post yesterday that the last thing we needed was more Williams, because Paul is such a bore.

I don't like Paul, it's true. BUT if this character is a goodlooking young businessman, I can overlook the fact that he is related to Paul.

Who is he going to be paired with?

#18   2013/11/01 03:10PM
    jeanie5815

In Paul's family history, which these writers "don't" look at, I figure, there is "no" mention of any siblings to Paul's dad or mother.
    The "only" siblings that Paul has is his sis, Patty, and 2 bros. Tom and Steve.
    We know that Tom is a priest, and I figured he "can't" get married, as I think that is the way of the Catholics with their priest. So "if" Steve or Patty had kids "late" in life, this new character could belong to them. I'm figuring "more" on Steve's part that Patty's.
    I would bet, by the way they are talking about this new character's reputation, as it says, he can "handle" the schemer" of businessmen, the article used another word, but forgot it, he will be "butting" heads with Victor, as Victor has taken Adam out of Newman and Adam "not" caring about the Newman's newest "inheritance", Mrs. C's company, so it will be "probably" Victor/Vikki/Noah against Jack/Jill/ and this new Williams. Corporate "rangling is what this will be and I for 1, will be on "pins and needles" watching this s/l develop. Happy Happy Camper here.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list