List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RE: MM... WOW ... the SHOW...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RE: MM... WOW ... the SHOW...

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/11/01 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 07:04PM, Views: 2272, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/01 01:00PM
    Re: RE: MM... WOW ... the SHOW...
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote K. Spaudling: would NOT be the same without Michael Muhney, and I'm shocked that he has only been nominated once!? He is so deserving of an Emmy.
    MM scenes are phenomenal, and surpasses most on the show.
    I love Adam, favorite character !

I don't agree at all. I don't think he will win an Emmy this year either.

Maybe he won't win, but IMO that doesn't mean much.

#12   2013/11/01 01:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote K. Spaudling: would NOT be the same without Michael Muhney, and I'm shocked that he has only been nominated once!? He is so deserving of an Emmy.

He hasnt been nominated because he refused to put his name in until the system was changed. He fought to get the system changed and this year was the time he put his name in for last year. He had some emmy worthy material in his first 3 years as well.

#13   2013/11/01 01:04PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I agree it don't mean much at all.. but I don't think he deserves to win .

#14   2013/11/01 01:06PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:

I agree it don't mean much at all.. but I don't think he deserves to win .

I honestly couldn't disagree more. I am devastated for Adam, more so than anyone else.

#15   2013/11/01 01:06PM
    jacksmyguy

CBS messed up Y&R f me yet again breaking in with a news conference right when Adam went to see Jack. Did Adam finally tell Jack about the accident? If he did, I missed it.

BTW - I love MM too but there are also others on the show I think are also excellent.

#16   2013/11/01 01:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jacksmyguy: CBS messed up Y&R f me yet again breaking in with a news conference right when Adam went to see Jack. Did Adam finally tell Jack about the accident? If he did, I missed it.

BTW - I love MM too but there are also others on the show I think are also excellent.

No, Adam hasn't told anyone yet, other than Peanut.

#17   2013/11/01 01:22PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote Jackie10:

He hasnt been nominated because he refused to put his name in until the system was changed. He fought to get the system changed and this year was the time he put his name in for last year. He had some emmy worthy material in his first 3 years as well.

I did not know that! Thanks, that makes sense then. He would have won one by now!

I have many favorites on the show, he tops the list. Maybe because Adam is the outcast I cheer for him more. I really enjoy Adams and Jacks friendship, hope it continues !?

#18   2013/11/01 01:28PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jacksmyguy: CBS messed up Y&R f me yet again breaking in with a news conference right when Adam went to see Jack. Did Adam finally tell Jack about the accident? If he did, I missed it.

No, Adam hasn't told anyone yet, other than Peanut.

Thanks for the feedback. I know that Jack suspects something else is bothering Adam, as does Chelsea, and I will be interested to see Jack's reaction when he finally learns that Adam was on the road the night Delia died. I still don't think Adam is really the one who hit her and I hope Jack believes Adam when he says he never saw Delia.

#19   2013/11/01 02:41PM
    sonny6

Quote MoBeth: He would have been an exceedingly sexy Christian Grey.

I know right! Just yesterday I took 3 of the ladies I work with to the lunch room at work to show them our lovely Adam, and we all agree CHRISTIAN GREY. Omg he would be amazing and great to see in that charactor. wow ps MM/Adam is also the reason I watch Y&R.. Great eye candy.

#20   2013/11/01 06:37PM
    mswadel

I agree. He has that air of disdainment needed for a character like Christian Gray.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list