List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dear Nicholas,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dear Nicholas,

Started by calliope at 2013/10/31 04:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:52PM, Views: 1281, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/01 06:28AM
    Re: Dear Nicholas,
    villyforever55

Nick is being ridiculous by blaming Dylan for his break up. Avery is a grown woman who makes her own choices. He just can't accept the fact that she had something more important to do that day other than be on time for her own wedding. Deal with it bro, and grow up!

#12   2013/11/01 02:52PM
    lucztruword

Quote DashingJrob: This is just a massive rewrite in order to kick off a silly teenager rivalry between nick and Dylan, who am i kidding it won't be a battle between these two.I know better, these two will be thick and thick, throwing back beers, laughing and going to baseball games, I Already see this coming. They won't have nick hate both brothers, it will be the total opposite of how he deals with Adam.Guarantee it.

I think you just might be right, eventually they will bond as brothers because of their mother. Nikki's sons will not hate each other. That would break her heart. Since Victor probably will get to stepping once her truth comes out about Dylan Oh!! Nikki will need her sons more than ever.

#13   2013/11/01 03:05PM
    villyforever55

Quote lucztruword:
    Quote DashingJrob: This is just a massive rewrite in order to kick off a silly teenager rivalry between nick and Dylan, who am i kidding it won't be a battle between these two.I know better, these two will be thick and thick, throwing back beers, laughing and going to baseball games, I Already see this coming. They won't have nick hate both brothers, it will be the total opposite of how he deals with Adam.Guarantee it.

I think you just might be right, eventually they will bond as brothers because of their mother. Nikki's sons will not hate each other. That would break her heart. Since Victor probably will get to stepping once her truth comes out about Dylan Oh!! Nikki will need her sons more than ever.

I tend to agree. Nikki is not going to make any of her kids compete for her love and affection. Eventually, they will be fine Nick and Vickie will support their mother all the way.

#14   2013/11/01 03:33PM
    Lizzytish

Quote jacksmyguy: How true, but then it's just like St. Nick to try to blame everyone but himself. Just look at his track record. I actually feel sorry for Dylan because he is getting blasted by Victor for doing absolutely nothing wrong toward Nikki as well, and now that poor guy has to join the Newman nuthouse. What a shame.

Of course -- he's a Newman. They're never responsible for anything. You know Victor's favorite excuse - Collateral damage. Too bad you got in the way of his life. They need to get rid of everyone Newman

OK that said --- this is all plot driven crap to create problems between Nick and Dylan - his half brother. Lamo!

#15   2013/11/01 03:52PM
    Barbyboo

Nicks no bargain and he lives in a shoebox house

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list