List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dear Nicholas,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dear Nicholas,

Started by calliope at 2013/10/31 04:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:52PM, Views: 1230, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/31 04:16PM
    Dear Nicholas,
    calliope

Dylan Macavoy did not come between you and Avery. He didn't know it was your wedding day. Avery knew. She sat and talked to him knowing you were waiting. Yep, she was trying to help a man she cares about. He told her to go. She made the choice. Don't blame Dylan.

Ps...maybe you are a bit to blame too.

#2   2013/10/31 04:44PM
    Re: Dear Nicholas,
    jacksmyguy

How true, but then it's just like St. Nick to try to blame everyone but himself. Just look at his track record. I actually feel sorry for Dylan because he is getting blasted by Victor for doing absolutely nothing wrong toward Nikki as well, and now that poor guy has to join the Newman nuthouse. What a shame.

#3   2013/10/31 06:25PM
    YR2013

Quote calliope: Dylan Macavoy did not come between you and Avery. He didn't know it was your wedding day. Avery knew. She sat and talked to him knowing you were waiting. Yep, she was trying to help a man she cares about. He told her to go. She made the choice. Don't blame Dylan.

ITA with your post. Doofus is always blaming everyone else and not looking at the part he played. He shouldn't have been with his ex wife sister to begin with, that was his first mistake. He knew thing were unfinished between Avery and Dylan and still he wanted to marry Avery. Nick should know what that's like, he felt that way about Sharon when he was married to Phyllis, look how that turned out. I'm happy with Avery staying back to help Dylan, he needed her more than doofus.

#4   2013/10/31 06:32PM
    janetb

Quote calliope: Dylan Macavoy did not come between you and Avery. He didn't know it was your wedding day. Avery knew. She sat and talked to him knowing you were waiting. Yep, she was trying to help a man she cares about. He told her to go. She made the choice. Don't blame Dylan.

Nick thinks that no woman would ever dump him.He has to put the blame on Dylan.He told Avery that he had doubts,so why didn't he call off the wedding himself.Typical Newman , it's always someone else's fault.

#5   2013/10/31 06:33PM
    ladycam

Nick is very self absorbed for him to not even let Avery explain. Dylan has nobody in town and had a melt down. And still Nick refuses to understand He's a douche poor Sharon

#6   2013/10/31 06:38PM
    Sinny

Nick is a spoiled rotten condescending brat.. He needs to own his shizit too.. he is always blaming everyone else. Avery is the one who stood him up.. just like Nick is the one who cheated in both of his marriage. Nick is a freakin loser.

#7   2013/10/31 06:49PM
    YR2013

Quote Sinny: Nick is a spoiled rotten condescending brat.. He needs to own his shizit too.. he is always blaming everyone else. Avery is the one who stood him up.. just like Nick is the one who cheated in both of his marriage. Nick is a freakin loser.

I knew eventually, you and I would agree on something

#8   2013/11/01 12:35AM
    Pretty Emerald

ITA! Dick just can't help himself! He is a selfish overgrown brat and a total MeatHead! He just can't deal with the fact that Avery was just not that into him.....Get over yourself Dick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 12:36AM
    #9   2013/11/01 12:38AM
    lucztruword

Say what? Dylan is the one that came in between you & Avery🙀oh no, no she didn't love you enough to commit to you, if she did little one she would not have " left you standing at the Alter" Get this Nicholas 😩IT WAS AVERY's CHOICE and the lady declined.
    Nick, you cannot be serious right now! Come what may man, her heart wasn't yours to begin with. How sad for you, (blaming your own brother unbeknown to you at this moment) this is unfortunate for you. Aww hell just get over yourself!

#10   2013/11/01 06:20AM
    DashingJrob

This is just a massive rewrite in order to kick off a silly teenager rivalry between nick and Dylan, who am i kidding it won't be a battle between these two.I know better, these two will be thick and thick, throwing back beers, laughing and going to baseball games, I Already see this coming. They won't have nick hate both brothers, it will be the total opposite of how he deals with Adam.Guarantee it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list