List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/30 07:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:25PM, Views: 6240, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/06 08:24AM
    Re: Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting
    alanadz

Where are they? I am really looking forward to both newbies.

#32   2013/11/06 08:35AM
    Joy T

I feel sorry for these poor actors coming in to work for this regime. We all want to see romantic pairings but all we will see is them coming into Dylan's coffee shop to drink that good coffee and tell Nicki new son all about their problems. These writers must hate romance, glamour, work or having fun.

I bet they are huge Starbuck's fans since every other scene is at Dylan's Java Shop! Dylan should open up a boarding house and they can all move upstairs and come down for coffee in their PJ's. Nobody works, nobody kisses, dances or makes whop pie anymore.

#33   2013/11/06 12:25PM
    alanadz

Quote Joy T: I feel sorry for these poor actors coming in to work for this regime. We all want to see romantic pairings but all we will see is them coming into Dylan's coffee shop to drink that good coffee and tell Nicki new son all about their problems. These writers must hate romance, glamour, work or having fun.

I bet they are huge Starbuck's fans since every other scene is at Dylan's Java Shop! Dylan should open up a boarding house and they can all move upstairs and come down for coffee in their PJ's. Nobody works, nobody kisses, dances or makes whop pie anymore.

I don't feel sorry for them. They make tons of money and they are celebs so they get lots of perks.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list