List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/30 07:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:25PM, Views: 6253, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/31 09:49AM
    Re: Spoiler: From Nelson Branco, Casting
    Gmac1947

Quote ajsp35801: I wonder if this is the casting for that Abbot cousin...sounds like it. Maybe a new guy for Chloe. Or Chelsea. Sharon?

Sounds perfect for Lauren while Micheal is away

#22   2013/10/31 10:24AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Nikiki: I think they should match Stitch and Sharon together. He's married but where is his wife. Trouble in Paradise? He could help Sharon...

I would love to see Stitch with Sharon -- so tired of them dragging her through the mud. Her and Adam.

#23   2013/10/31 07:13PM
    Sinny

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Nikiki: I think they should match Stitch and Sharon together. He's married but where is his wife. Trouble in Paradise? He could help Sharon...

Yes.let sharin wreck another marriage...she is so good at it.

A lot of the female characters are good at that not only Sharon.She is no worse than the others and not nearly as bad as some.

I disagree.. sharon is the worst.. she does not care who she hurts as long as she gets her NEWman.

#24   2013/10/31 07:15PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Sinny:

A lot of the female characters are good at that not only Sharon.She is no worse than the others and not nearly as bad as some.

No it really is only Sharon and she is the absolute worst.

she really is such a nasty trick.. I sure hope none of the new guys get stuck with the nutcase

#25   2013/10/31 07:16PM
    Sinny

Quote Lizzytish:

I would love to see Stitch with Sharon -- so tired of them dragging her through the mud. Her and Adam.

ya why not another married man for sharon

#26   2013/10/31 09:14PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Sinny:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Sinny:

I disagree.. sharon is the worst.. she does not care who she hurts as long as she gets her NEWman.

Trying to understand here. Does this mean that when Sharon wants a NEWman whether he is married or not, she is irresistible to point that no NEWman in her life can resist her? (Ok, none of THOSE jokes please ) If so, I wonder if she is willing to give lessons. Maybe it could be titled "The Sharon Newman Irresistibility Manual, How to Get a Happily Married Man to Leave the Wife He Loves More than Life for Likes of You"? Yep, Sharon got all of these men without the men. And snow falls without cold weather.

#27   2013/11/01 12:29PM
    alanadz

I think Andrew Abbott was a red herring. It looks like the new character is related to Paul, not the Abbotts.

#28   2013/11/01 12:35PM
    valleycliffe

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Sinny:

Trying to understand here. Does this mean that when Sharon wants a NEWman whether he is married or not, she is irresistible to point that no NEWman in her life can resist her? (Ok, none of THOSE jokes please ) If so, I wonder if she is willing to give lessons. Maybe it could be titled "The Sharon Newman Irresistibility Manual, How to Get a Happily Married Man to Leave the Wife He Loves More than Life for Likes of You"? Yep, Sharon got all of these men without the men. And snow falls without cold weather.

LOL so true, she must be absolutely magnetic as she pulls in all these resisting men...guess they just can't help themselves cause she just has it goin on like that..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 12:37PM
    #29   2013/11/02 04:35PM
    alanadz

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Sinny:

LOL so true, she must be absolutely magnetic as she pulls in all these resisting men...guess they just can't help themselves cause she just has it goin on like that..

lol!!! True.

#30   2013/11/04 05:54PM
    alanadz

I just read at Soap Zone that one or both of the new guys are coming this month.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list