List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Started by jaxiejoy at 2013/10/30 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 06:35PM, Views: 5134, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/10 04:14AM
    Re: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP
    Sinny

Quote Barbyboo: Where's laureens other son? He's missing his family imploding?
    The writers don't care about this character and never have really.

#52   2013/11/10 04:15AM
    Sinny

Quote maja:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

I really fear this is where it's heading, it's the JFP way!

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Not sure about the Womack part. From what I have read, Womack befriends Michael in jail. Who knows, but I definitely think the signs are not looking too positive for Fen's stay in jail. I think he'll be targeted.

Jill Phelps has done this story line before and all she knows is dark and depressing so I look for more darkness, much more.

I can't imagine many wanting to see Fen raped so maybe JFP will take a different turn and have Michael make a deal with Womack to protect his son if he is sent to a more protective section of the prison. Michael is not going to leave his kid unprotected if he can help it.

I don't think many wanted to see Dee killed off either but these writers don't care.. truly.. I really think this is where they are headed and it will take Michael down that very dark path he used to travel. They need to do something to fix him.. the lack of writing for this character has made him boring.

No, they definitely do not care what we want to see. Jill Phelps is the Queen of not Caring. Plus, we're right in the middle of November sweeps. Delia was just the beginning. They're planning something shocking to really shake things up for sweeps. That I'm sure of. What could be worse than the Delia tragedy. Something violent. That's classic Phelps.

I am sure of it as well.. something that will change the canvas totally. She likes dark doom and gloom with not much happiness or romance.

Another thing, with all the new characters coming in, that means some of the cast will have to go. For budget reasons if no other. I look for a serious thinning of the herd. Not even thinking about all the newbies that are already on canvas. Plus JFP has to have the money to pay for all her "friends". And, believe me, their salaries will come at the expense of some of the veterans.

Oh, yes, doom and gloom is all Phelps knows. No happy times in the foreseeable future. She is the grinch that stole Christmas. And Thanksgiving, New Years, etc., etc....

Homesick the grinch at least was shown to have a heart in the end, JFP never had one to start with.

EXACTLY!!

#53   2013/11/10 04:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Not sure about the Womack part. From what I have read, Womack befriends Michael in jail. Who knows, but I definitely think the signs are not looking too positive for Fen's stay in jail. I think he'll be targeted.

Jill Phelps has done this story line before and all she knows is dark and depressing so I look for more darkness, much more.

I can't imagine many wanting to see Fen raped so maybe JFP will take a different turn and have Michael make a deal with Womack to protect his son if he is sent to a more protective section of the prison. Michael is not going to leave his kid unprotected if he can help it.

I don't think many wanted to see Dee killed off either but these writers don't care.. truly.. I really think this is where they are headed and it will take Michael down that very dark path he used to travel. They need to do something to fix him.. the lack of writing for this character has made him boring.

No, they definitely do not care what we want to see. Jill Phelps is the Queen of not Caring. Plus, we're right in the middle of November sweeps. Delia was just the beginning. They're planning something shocking to really shake things up for sweeps. That I'm sure of. What could be worse than the Delia tragedy. Something violent. That's classic Phelps.

I am sure of it as well.. something that will change the canvas totally. She likes dark doom and gloom with not much happiness or romance.

Another thing, with all the new characters coming in, that means some of the cast will have to go. For budget reasons if no other. I look for a serious thinning of the herd. Not even thinking about all the newbies that are already on canvas. Plus JFP has to have the money to pay for all her "friends". And, believe me, their salaries will come at the expense of some of the veterans.

Oh, yes, doom and gloom is all Phelps knows. No happy times in the foreseeable future. She is the grinch that stole Christmas. And Thanksgiving, New Years, etc., etc....

Homesick the grinch at least was shown to have a heart in the end, JFP never had one to start with.

EXACTLY!!

I changed it to grim reaper after Maja pointed that out to me. I put nothing past Jill Phelps.

Still holding out a little hope that it won't happen, but guess we'll know soon now.

#54   2013/11/10 05:01AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

EXACTLY!!

I changed it to grim reaper after Maja pointed that out to me. I put nothing past Jill Phelps.

Still holding out a little hope that it won't happen, but guess we'll know soon now.

I don't trust her writing at all. She does not give a hoot what the fans want..

#55   2013/11/10 05:06AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote maja:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

EXACTLY!!

I don't trust her writing at all. She does not give a hoot what the fans want..

No, she doesn't care one little bitty bit! She even came out and said so when discussing the Lauren affair with Carmine. She knew viewers didn't want that and she flat out said that we didn't know what we wanted! That's her attitude. She gives us no credit for knowing a good show when we see one. That's why Y&R gets worse with every passing week. More morbid and depressing. That's what she wants, not what fans want. She does not care!

#56   2013/12/02 01:56PM
    Axl Rose

Womack will rape Fen if he hasn't already like what Carter did to Michael Corinthos III on General Hospital

#57   2013/12/02 07:53PM
    bootybandit

Fen gone get his booty ripped fo sho!

Them inmates will turn his ass out.

Pretty boy like dat hafta suck sum dick to stay alive.

#58   2013/12/05 05:23PM
    alanadz

I don't think he will be raped. I think the guy harassing him is a NARC.

#59   2013/12/06 05:31AM
    Axl Rose

Quote bootybandit: Fen gone get his booty ripped fo sho!

I know right considering how on General Hospital Michael Corinthos III he went to prison for his step-mother Claudia's murder and as soon as he went in Michael eventually ended up being raped by another inmate Carter when he was in prison

Fen going to prison for Carmine's murder and Fen ends up getting assaulted by the other inmates but I am telling you Womack will end up raping Fen just like how Carter raped Michael, you watch

#60   2013/12/06 06:04AM
    Gmac1947

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote bootybandit: Fen gone get his booty ripped fo sho!

I know right considering how on General Hospital Michael Corinthos III he went to prison for his step-mother Claudia's murder and as soon as he went in Michael eventually ended up being raped by another inmate Carter when he was in prison

Fen going to prison for Carmine's murder and Fen ends up getting assaulted by the other inmates but I am telling you Womack will end up raping Fen just like how Carter raped Michael, you watch

Perhaps Lauren should stand in for Fen since in many ways she was the root cause it got this far. Anyway she likes shagging cons, well ex cons like Carmine.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list