List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Started by jaxiejoy at 2013/10/30 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 06:35PM, Views: 5064, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/31 05:03PM
    Re: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP
    Lanie1959

Quote bukopandan: Well, if it happens, the upside is that at least Y&R will finally be taking male rape seriously.

if they do a story like the one Gh did ,it will be a serious issue, the story on Gh turned into a solid story and what happened to Michael is still relevant........but like with female rape it was hard to watch

#22   2013/10/31 05:45PM
    ladycam

Quote cards1: Just one thing...I am familiar with JFP from her GL days, and it's apparent why she's still not there.

If she did all these great emmy winning S/L's with GH why is she still not there? Go back to the hospital JFP. lol

I think the actors did a good job with the s/l on whichever soap she was on. But the viewers probably lose interest and that's me right now. The cast is doing a great job but am so bore with each s/l. They are too far fetch and each s/l goes on too long.I am not use to her writing so in the beginning I had an open mind.But now if this is the best she can do wow . So if she does the rape s/l DOOL did a prison rape story earlier this year. And even though I no longer watch DOOL. Caught the clips on YT and it was well done. But am not sure she do a great job with writing it. Summer paternity s/l and Delia death both were a flop IMO. SO I can see the same thing happening if she does the prison rape s/l.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 05:48PM
    #23   2013/11/01 12:06AM
    lolakat

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote bukopandan: Well, if it happens, the upside is that at least Y&R will finally be taking male rape seriously.

if they do a story like the one Gh did ,it will be a serious issue, the story on Gh turned into a solid story and what happened to Michael is still relevant........but like with female rape it was hard to watch

I remember this story on GH and it was very hard to watch. I don't like rape stories and prison rape is one of the worst kinds. Michael was only 18 like Fenmore and beaten and raped by an older inmate. He was a mess afterward and had to get AIDS test. Michael was a virgin too so his first experience of sex was prison rape. I think Fenmore is the same, a virgin. It's horrible to imagine this brutality as a teenage boy's first sexual encounter, prison rape, what a violent trauma that is. I feel ill thinking about it. I watched Michael's story on GH but I will not watch this again with Fenmore. Once was enough!

#24   2013/11/01 11:04AM
    grannycrone

Quote Sylviastel: This storyline makes me cringe with disgust. I definitely won't watch it! I hated it on gh! Hopefully CBS & Sony wont show it!

I'm with you, I don't want to watch prison rape on daytime. That stuff should stay on HBO.

#25   2013/11/01 11:05AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

I really fear this is where it's heading, it's the JFP way!

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Good grief!!

#26   2013/11/01 05:08PM
    holly69

Quote lolakat:
    Quote Lanie1959:

I remember this story on GH and it was very hard to watch. I don't like rape stories and prison rape is one of the worst kinds. Michael was only 18 like Fenmore and beaten and raped by an older inmate. He was a mess afterward and had to get AIDS test. Michael was a virgin too so his first experience of sex was prison rape. I think Fenmore is the same, a virgin. It's horrible to imagine this brutality as a teenage boy's first sexual encounter, prison rape, what a violent trauma that is. I feel ill thinking about it. I watched Michael's story on GH but I will not watch this again with Fenmore. Once was enough!

I agree, once was enough, prison rape is not my idea of 'love in the afternoon'. But JFP might do it for ratings.

#27   2013/11/01 10:33PM
    ominous

It's a double standard. They're saying it's okay for women to rape men, but bad when men rape men. It's a little homophobic. All rape should be bad, regardless of the gender of the rapist.

#28   2013/11/02 01:42AM
    Sinny

Quote sandyseas:

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

It would not surprise me at all if this is where she went.

#29   2013/11/02 01:56AM
    Sinny

Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote sandyseas:

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

I can see it happening too. They're dropping anvils about Fen not surviving in prison because he's not tough like his father is. Fen is young, soft, and very entitled. Exactly the type that rapists prey on in prison.

he is the perfect victim.. I totally think this is where they are headed.. too bad I don't give a rats ass about the fen character.

#30   2013/11/02 01:58AM
    Sinny

Quote ominous:

It's a double standard. They're saying it's okay for women to rape men, but bad when men rape men. It's a little homophobic. All rape should be bad, regardless of the gender of the rapist.

OMG I so agree.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list