List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Started by jaxiejoy at 2013/10/30 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 06:35PM, Views: 5055, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 07:24PM
    Re: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP
    jaxiejoy

Quote ah76: I hope Fen doesn't get raped in prison but on Todays's show Michael did say he had a bad feeling about Chris arranging for him to be moved to a more safe place in prison.So the inmates who beat him up might think if he can't get him they'll go after his son instead.Like i began this post i hope Fen doesn't get raped but i'm sure max Ehrich(Fen) will do a good job in the scenes and story.

I'm sure Max Ehrich will do a great job with this prison rape story and probably win an Emmy for it.

I still find it disturbing though.

#12   2013/10/30 07:30PM
    cards1

Just one thing...I am familiar with JFP from her GL days, and it's apparent why she's still not there.

If she did all these great emmy winning S/L's with GH why is she still not there? Go back to the hospital JFP. lol

#13   2013/10/30 10:39PM
    snickernoodle

Quote sandyseas:
    Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

I really fear this is where it's heading, it's the JFP way!

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

I can see it happening too. They're dropping anvils about Fen not surviving in prison because he's not tough like his father is. Fen is young, soft, and very entitled. Exactly the type that rapists prey on in prison.

#14   2013/10/30 10:43PM
    snickernoodle

Quote ah76: I hope Fen doesn't get raped in prison but on Todays's show Michael did say he had a bad feeling about Chris arranging for him to be moved to a more safe place in prison. So the inmates who beat him up might think if he can't get him they'll go after his son instead.

They'll definitely go after Fen instead and Michael won't be able to help him since he'll be moved to the other side of the prison. Fen will be alone and vulnerable. A young pretty 18 year old boy like him is exactly the type these predators target, plus he's the DA's son which is an added bonus. Fen is gonna get gang-banged.

#15   2013/10/30 10:52PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote ah76: I hope Fen doesn't get raped in prison but on Todays's show Michael did say he had a bad feeling about Chris arranging for him to be moved to a more safe place in prison. So the inmates who beat him up might think if he can't get him they'll go after his son instead.

They'll definitely go after Fen instead and Michael won't be able to help him since he'll be moved to the other side of the prison. Fen will be alone and vulnerable. A young pretty 18 year old boy like him is exactly the type these predators target, plus he's the DA's son which is an added bonus. Fen is gonna get gang-banged.

ITA! I HATE Fen though, so I couldn't care less what they do with him in prison. He is evil, mean and a horrible person. So let the Hunter become the prey!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:53PM
    #16   2013/10/31 04:06AM
    Homesick Cajun

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Not sure about the Womack part. From what I have read, Womack befriends Michael in jail. Who knows, but I definitely think the signs are not looking too positive for Fen's stay in jail. I think he'll be targeted.

Jill Phelps has done this story line before and all she knows is dark and depressing so I look for more darkness, much more.

#17   2013/10/31 04:08AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cards1: Just one thing...I am familiar with JFP from her GL days, and it's apparent why she's still not there.

If she did all these great emmy winning S/L's with GH why is she still not there? Go back to the hospital JFP. lol

And take all your "friends" with you! They know the way, they've been there before.

Maybe they scattered bread crumbs when they came from Port Charles to GC so they can find their way home. I'll personally get them all a one way ticket back.

#18   2013/10/31 04:39AM
    Sylviastel

This storyline makes me cringe with disgust. I definitely won't watch it! I hated it on gh! Hopefully CBS & Sony wont show it!

#19   2013/10/31 04:52PM
    tweetyburd

You know what? I can totally see this playing out. It's obvious something terrible is going to happen to Fenmore in prison and rape is right up JFP's alley.

#20   2013/10/31 04:59PM
    bukopandan

Well, if it happens, the upside is that at least Y&R will finally be taking male rape seriously.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list