List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP

Started by jaxiejoy at 2013/10/30 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 06:35PM, Views: 4808, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 06:29PM
    I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP
    jaxiejoy

JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

I really fear this is where it's heading, it's the JFP way!

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

#2   2013/10/30 06:44PM
    Re: I'm afraid Fen will be raped in prison -- it's JFP
    sandyseas

Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Remember Michael Corinthos on GH. He got raped by Carter in Pentonville. It's another Emmy bait story.

Fen is arrested for drugs and goes to prison, and the inmates target him because he's Michael's son but Michael was moved to protective custody, so he can't defend Fen. All the pieces are in place for Fen to get raped by that big burly bubba named "Womack".

Oh for sure, Fen is getting raped in prison. JFP is recyling her GH stories.

This is definitely a copy of Michael's story from GH.

Prison rape is a trendy soap story right now. DOOL just did a prison rape story with Nick.

#3   2013/10/30 06:49PM
    cards1

I for one sincerely hope NOT, I am not familiar with the S/L you post although I have read about it.

Personally I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT! JFP, you hear me? lol

#4   2013/10/30 06:57PM
    jaxiejoy

Quote cards1: I for one sincerely hope NOT, I am not familiar with the S/L you post although I have read about it.

GH Michael gets RAPED in prison:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6kb0RTPw8

GH Michael traumatized after rape:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYHzEFmBPk

^^^ Chad Duell was nominated for an Emmy for Michael's prison rape story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 06:59PM
    #5   2013/10/30 06:58PM
    RobynH

Quote jaxiejoy: JFP keeps it real. She loves these prison rape stories.

Oh well. It's not like his family isn't already a mess. What's a rape?! Let's see! How did all this mess start anyway? Fen following Summer's lead with bullying a kid. Then the kid got Fen back by saying the little shyte tried to kill him. Michael believed it because he realized his son was "off". However Lauren didn't believe her precious son would do anything wrong. After the truth came out, Lauren chose not to acknowledge what her son had done to another boy but to be sooooooooooooooo mad at her husband that she did a BARTENDER who had a screw loose. Now Michael is in jail trying to cover for his son who is in jail anyway now while Lauren is home alone. I guess she will go looking for another bartender. Let them all stay in jail. If Michael really cared about Fen, he would have given him the best defense possible but made him realize his actions have consequences. They are all idiots.

#6   2013/10/30 07:03PM
    ajsp35801

If have no doubt he will be raped. JFP seems to be retreading all her big storylines that she did on GH. Especially being that Y&R has never had a jail rape...she probably feel like she is a trend setter.

#7   2013/10/30 07:03PM
    ajsp35801

If have no doubt he will be raped. JFP seems to be retreading all her big storylines that she did on GH. Especially being that Y&R has never had a jail rape...she probably feel like she is a trend setter.

#8   2013/10/30 07:07PM
    cards1

Quote jaxiejoy:
    Quote cards1: I for one sincerely hope NOT, I am not familiar with the S/L you post although I have read about it.

GH Michael gets RAPED in prison:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6kb0RTPw8

GH Michael traumatized after rape:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYHzEFmBPk

^^^ Chad Duell was nominated for an Emmy for Michael's prison rape story.

Oh I totally believed your post, and thanks for the link, but I believe I'll pass on that one.

#9   2013/10/30 07:12PM
    jaxiejoy

Quote ajsp35801: If have no doubt he will be raped. JFP seems to be retreading all her big storylines that she did on GH. Especially being that Y&R has never had a jail rape...she probably feel like she is a trend setter.

The thing is JFP is just copying the GH Emmy bait stories. For people who watch GH, this is familiar territory. Delia was a rip off of Jake's story, and now Fen is looking like a rip off of Michael's story.

#10   2013/10/30 07:21PM
    ah76

I hope Fen doesn't get raped in prison but on Todays's show Michael did say he had a bad feeling about Chris arranging for him to be moved to a more safe place in prison.So the inmates who beat him up might think if he can't get him they'll go after his son instead.Like i began this post i hope Fen doesn't get raped but i'm sure max Ehrich(Fen) will do a good job in the scenes and story.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list