List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah dating drug addict Courtney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah dating drug addict Courtney

Started by sandyseas at 2013/10/30 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:35AM, Views: 4329, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/06 05:06AM
    Re: Noah dating drug addict Courtney
    alanadz

After seeing them interact yesterday, I don't see why Summer trust Courtney.

#32   2013/11/06 05:13AM
    Milkshake24

Quote sandyseas: Noah can sure pick em!

After that thieving Adriana, he falls for drug addict Courtney.

Why does he always end up with these loser chicks? SMH

We only know she's buying drugs..we don't know for sure she is using ..she could be buying for this Zach guy who has other dirt on her and making her do things like get him drugs. She may very well could be but just saying we haven't seen her use.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 05:14AM
    #33   2013/11/06 05:48AM
    rediculous

Quote ajsp35801: Noah has a alcoholic grandma, bipolar mother, chronic cheating father, egomaniacal grandfather, sociopathic uncle, etc, etc, etc...he should be very understanding of Courtney's issues. Dysfunction is all he knows.

thumbs up!! LOL

#34   2013/11/06 05:48AM
    rediculous

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Ethelmae02: well look who is parents are? Shick apparently he's doomed to fail in relationships

If that theory holds true, then that explains why Summer has had the luck she's had

preach it girl..

#35   2013/11/06 05:52AM
    countryMomof4

Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Ethelmae02: well look who is parents are? Shick apparently he's doomed to fail in relationships

If that theory holds true, then that explains why Summer has had the luck she's had

preach it girl..

DITTO!

#36   2013/11/06 05:55AM
    rediculous

Summer brought Courtney into Noah's life, they seemed like pretty close friends, does Summer not know about Courtney's drug use, it's hard for me to think she doesn't? Why would Summer be such close friends with a drug user?

#37   2013/11/06 05:57AM
    dafyduc

Quote rediculous: Summer brought Courtney into Noah's life, they seemed like pretty close friends, does Summer not know about Courtney's drug use, it's hard for me to think she doesn't? Why would Summer be such close friends with a drug user?

Cause the writers are making it up as they go. That is why nothing makes sense

#38   2013/11/06 05:58AM
    countryMomof4

Good point Red. The girls were so close that Summer should have been aware. Maybe Courtney isn't a user, just a buyer as others have suggested. She just might be buying for Zach, whoever he is. Her brother? A friend? There's more to this than meets the eye.

#39   2013/11/06 06:27AM
    Lanie1959

I don't think she is an addict and I'm not convinced she even uses drugs......there are always tell-tell signs of drug abuse and they simply aren't there.

#40   2013/11/06 08:28AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: Good point Red. The girls were so close that Summer should have been aware. Maybe Courtney isn't a user, just a buyer as others have suggested. She just might be buying for Zach, whoever he is. Her brother? A friend? There's more to this than meets the eye.

This has bothered me since it first came on that Courtney was buying drugs, is Summer involved in this also? Close friends of that age, usually know what each other is involved in..if Noah is stupid as some say for dating a drug addict, by comparison isn't Summer just as stupid for having her as a best friend..Noah wouldn't even know Courtney without Summers involvement...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list