List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah dating drug addict Courtney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah dating drug addict Courtney

Started by sandyseas at 2013/10/30 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:35AM, Views: 4401, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 07:16PM
    Re: Noah dating drug addict Courtney
    lilie

Quote sandyseas: Noah can sure pick em!

After that thieving Adriana, he falls for drug addict Courtney.

Why does he always end up with these loser chicks? SMH

OOh really? poor Noah, he doesn't deserve this

Not to mention the kind of influence she's going have on sweet innocent Summer

Such a shame b/c Courtney is such a beautiful young girl to be wasting her future not to mention her life on poisoning her body like that

#12   2013/10/30 07:30PM
    lilie

Quote LindsayCariad:

Yeh he has horrible taste in women! Didn't eh date Eden as well? She had a whole slew of issues as well! And that Adriana! Ugh, she was a weirdo! Think they'll make a big reveal about Courtney's drug use?

Well, I thought Eden was very sweet girl with good intentions.

I honestly never saw her as a bad influence or an opportunist.

I just feel that she didn't grow in a healthy environment with a father who believes he still living in the 70's protesting for human rights.

#13   2013/10/30 07:36PM
    lilie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote LindsayCariad:

Yeh he has horrible taste in women! Didn't eh date Eden as well? She had a whole slew of issues as well! And that Adriana! Ugh, she was a weirdo! Think they'll make a big reveal about Courtney's drug use?

He's loving and trusting, there is nothing wrong with those traits. He always wants to help and he's a sap for love. He has Sharon heart, it's why I like him. He's not a user and he's not mean spirited like some

He doesn't know she's on drugs, if he did, he would look for help for her or he would leave her. I wish him the best.

Hi YR2013 , my sentiments exactly, Noah is very kind and trusting, and has a heart made of gold just like his beautiful mother

#14   2013/10/30 11:05PM
    snickernoodle

Quote LindsayCariad:

Noah's taste in women keeps getting worse and worse. Downgrading from hippie to thief to crackwhore. He's scraping the bottom of the barrel now with this druggie gold digger.

#15   2013/10/31 12:23PM
    alanadz

Quote sandyseas:
    Quote LindsayCariad:

Noah will probably catch her shooting up or stealing his money to pay for drugs.

LOL!!!

#16   2013/11/01 03:51PM
    alanadz

I am not a fan of new Noah, but the character is a very good guy. I hate to see him keep making such bad choices with girls.

#17   2013/11/01 04:30PM
    bukopandan

Quote lilie:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote LindsayCariad:

He's loving and trusting, there is nothing wrong with those traits. He always wants to help and he's a sap for love. He has Sharon heart, it's why I like him. He's not a user and he's not mean spirited like some

He doesn't know she's on drugs, if he did, he would look for help for her or he would leave her. I wish him the best.

Hi YR2013 , my sentiments exactly, Noah is very kind and trusting, and has a heart made of gold just like his beautiful mother

Agreed.

I'm anxious about when and how he'll find out. Has it been said what drug(s) she's on? If crystal meth and/or heroin, I'm glad they're not so involved that he might let himself be used and used because he loves her. I would hate, too, to see him end up hurt because of any shady characters connected to her. Raven's messed up but is not what I mean by shady.

#18   2013/11/01 04:39PM
    Spike1976

How is Courtney a drug addict now without real evidence?

The girl said that she's her best customer. Who's to say there is more to the story than what is being seen on screen?

It's like going from 0 to 60. If Courtney is behaving just like Fen then I would consider her a drug addict but nothing has been shown.

#19   2013/11/01 04:41PM
    holly69

Courtney looks like an old used up crackwhore. Now we know why, she's a druggies. Noah has lousy taste in women. He should try men instead.

#20   2013/11/01 05:19PM
    Pravda

It would be more interesting if Courtney was selling drugs not using them

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list