List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7321, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/11/02 12:19AM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    villyforever55

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ominous: He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

We don't need people from the show making stupid comments to drum up conversation.

Do we?

No, we don't.

#82   2013/11/02 12:31AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ominous: He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

We don't need people from the show making stupid comments to drum up conversation.

Do we?

No, we don't.

Exactly.

#83   2013/11/02 01:17AM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

I would agree with you if he was angry at himself.. not the poor dog.. that is a real turn off for me.

#84   2013/11/02 02:14AM
    daffyteddy66

Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

I would agree with you if he was angry at himself.. not the poor dog.. that is a real turn off for me.

You are honestly saying that you haven't seen that he is blaming himself?

#85   2013/11/02 02:19AM
    Sinny

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:

POOR DASH!!!

He needs to blame himself and not the dog.. what did the dog do wrong? need to take a pee? Billy is the one in the wrong for being such an idiot and leaving his kid in the car unattended.

#86   2013/11/02 02:39AM
    daffyteddy66

Quote Sinny:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:

POOR DASH!!!

He needs to blame himself and not the dog.. what did the dog do wrong? need to take a pee? Billy is the one in the wrong for being such an idiot and leaving his kid in the car unattended.

You didn't answer my question....why is that?

You obviously didn't hear Billy say to Vikki, that he couldn't bear to hear the dog scratching at Delia's door trying to get in....that is why he wanted the dog outside. But you obviously would have been ok with the dog doing that all night, driving you insane when you were battling with your grief.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 02:43AM
    #87   2013/11/02 02:48AM
    Sinny

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:

POOR DASH!!!

You didn't answer my question....why is that?

You obviously didn't hear Billy say to Vikki, that he couldn't bear to hear the dog scratching at Delia's door trying to get in....that is why he wanted the dog outside. But you obviously would have been ok with the dog doing that all night, driving you insane when you were battling with your grief.

Im not seeing enough obviously.. I would never leave a dog outside all night..

#88   2013/11/03 03:05PM
    ichesly

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
    He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

So true. Billy is a stupid dumb-ass! The puppy was simply being a puppy! Delia would want Dash to stay with her family and for them to give him lots of love. Billy is just blaming the poor pup because he needs to blame somebody/something other than himself. Billy is the fool that left his little girl in the car unattended at night! It's NOT the puppy's fault.....it IS dumb Billy's fault!

This is all dumb Billy's fault. He left his little girl in the car and it got her killed.

Billy is a lowlife for abusing Delia's dog. It's not the pup's fault that Billy is immature and stupid.

#89   2013/11/03 03:08PM
    ichesly

Quote tweetyburd:
    Quote SilverQueen: I totally agree and it bugged me that he kept going on and on about it. I know he feels guilty for Delia's death but blaming an innocent animal isn't the way. He sounded crazy and stupid for talking smack like that. Also, immature. I felt sorry for the poor dog being left outside in the cold because Billy's being a jerk.

No kidding! Talking smack about an innocent puppy and making Dash stay out in the cold and dark, Billy is a cruel vicious twerp. I guess torturing the family pet makes him feel better. What an asswipe!

Abusing the family pet is cruel. But this is what I expect from an idiot who left his daughter in a car. Billy has rocks for brains.

Of course this featherbrain fool thinks it's the dog's fault.

#90   2013/11/03 03:10PM
    Lanie1959

Billy isn't abusing the dog............that's absurd

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list