List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7802, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/11/01 03:56PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    villyforever55

Maybe I'm missing something, but all this over a dog who had to sleep outside?

#72   2013/11/01 04:44PM
    holly69

Quote Laloni:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

#73   2013/11/01 04:47PM
    holly69

Quote villyforever55: Maybe I'm missing something, but all this over a dog who had to sleep outside?

Some of us are animals lovers, and other don't appreciate Billy being cruel to puppies and babies. He's the adult who left a child in the car. His punishing Dash and Johnny doesn't change that fact, it just make him a coward.

#74   2013/11/01 04:48PM
    Sinny

Quote grannycrone:
    Quote dasherr:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

Exactly! Dash is just a puppy! He did nothing wrong! Billy knew he needed to pee all the time because that's what puppies do!! Billy blaming Dash and saying he was the last to see Delia and caused her death was disgusting! How dare he scapegoat that poor puppy for his own mistake!

That's exactly what he's doing. Scapegoating a puppy for his own negligence.

Billy is a grown man in his 30's who left a child alone in a car at night in the middle of nowhere. In fact Delia questioned his bad judgement before she died. Instead of manning up and doing right by his living child Johnny and caring for Delia's beloved dog Dash, Billy is punishing them for his mistakes.

exactly

#75   2013/11/01 04:51PM
    villyforever55

Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:

POOR DASH!!!

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

You nailed it. This is why I'm not feeling Billy. He's not grieving, he's sulking because he knows this is his fault. It's ugly behavior and not at all sympathetic.

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

#76   2013/11/01 04:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote holly69:
    Quote Laloni:

POOR DASH!!!

No, he's not sulking, he's grieving and displaying the various stages of grief, one of which is anger. That's where he is now.

He's sulking and grieving.

#77   2013/11/01 10:14PM
    ominous

POOR DASH!!!

Thumbs down for Billy. He did Dash dirty. That cute little mutt was wronged. Shame on Billy. I can't stand folks who are cruel to animals. Not cool.

#78   2013/11/01 10:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote cards1:
    Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

Oh, I thought he had killed him. Guess I was wrong. My bad!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 10:22PM
    #79   2013/11/01 11:48PM
    ominous

He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

#80   2013/11/02 12:09AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ominous: He didn't kill the dog but he kicked him out of the house and left him outside all night in the cold. Billy wants to get rid of Dash. Is that what Delia would want? Not a nice way to honor her memory.

We don't need people from the show making stupid comments to drum up conversation.

Do we?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list