List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7469, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/01 05:30AM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cards1:
    Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

ROFL! Too funny Cards!

#62   2013/11/01 06:02AM
    Supercouplev...

I find it funny people saying he is mistreating the dog, just too funny, the dog wasn't even in the room

#63   2013/11/01 11:07AM
    grannycrone

Quote dasherr:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

Exactly! Dash is just a puppy! He did nothing wrong! Billy knew he needed to pee all the time because that's what puppies do!! Billy blaming Dash and saying he was the last to see Delia and caused her death was disgusting! How dare he scapegoat that poor puppy for his own mistake!

That's exactly what he's doing. Scapegoating a puppy for his own negligence.

Billy is a grown man in his 30's who left a child alone in a car at night in the middle of nowhere. In fact Delia questioned his bad judgement before she died. Instead of manning up and doing right by his living child Johnny and caring for Delia's beloved dog Dash, Billy is punishing them for his mistakes.

#64   2013/11/01 11:10AM
    grannycrone

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
    He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

So true. Billy is a stupid dumb-ass! The puppy was simply being a puppy! Delia would want Dash to stay with her family and for them to give him lots of love. Billy is just blaming the poor pup because he needs to blame somebody/something other than himself. Billy is the fool that left his little girl in the car unattended at night! It's NOT the puppy's fault.....it IS dumb Billy's fault!

You said it. This is Billy's fault. He's supposed to be the parent, and every day he's showing us just how much he fails at it. He can't even own up to what he did. Instead he blames the dog! Pathetic!

#65   2013/11/01 12:38PM
    alanadz

If Dash hadn't run away from the car, Delia would not have left the car and run after him. So I see Billy's point. BUT if Billy hadn't left Delia and Dash in the car alone, nothing would have happened.

#66   2013/11/01 01:02PM
    Kelly777

It a "chicken before the egg" thing. IF Billy hadn't left her in the car alone? IF Dash didn't have to go potty? IF Victoria hadn't asked Billy to stop for ice cream? The thing that bothers me is NONE of these circumstances caused Delia's death. NONE. Delia's death was caused by someone driving by, hitting her and fleeing the scene. The dog has NO control over his circumstances whatsoever. I found the whole entire thing cold and callous. Since Billy left her in the car alone, shouldn't he spend the night outside in the cold or since Victoria asked for ice cream for the party, shouldn't she stay outside in the cold for the night?

Once again, none of those circumstances caused Delia's ACCIDENT. And even IF someone hit her by accident they didn't stop so that makes them totally responsible for her death even though it was an ACCIDENT.

#67   2013/11/01 02:05PM
    taramartin

We don't know who hit Delia. We know Adam stopped and looked around. Is it possible another driver did the same and left when he didn't see anything? We do know no one could've hit her if she was safely in her father's care. It would be hard for a driver to see a little girl dressed in black on the road, it's extremely possible they couldn't avoid hitting her and she may have died immediately. If so, they are guilty of leaving her and not trying to get help.

#68   2013/11/01 02:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote taramartin: Victoria should've asked Nick to take the pup to his house for the night - or maybe to the barn at least since Billy is being a jerk.

It's called Victoria being clueless when it comes to billy.

#69   2013/11/01 02:13PM
    villyforever55

Quote taramartin: We don't know who hit Delia. We know Adam stopped and looked around. Is it possible another driver did the same and left when he didn't see anything? We do know no one could've hit her if she was safely in her father's care. It would be hard for a driver to see a little girl dressed in black on the road, it's extremely possible they couldn't avoid hitting her and she may have died immediately. If so, they are guilty of leaving her and not trying to get help.

That's what the police think happened. that someone hit her, knew it, and drove away. That's what they've told the family.

#70   2013/11/01 03:43PM
    Laloni

POOR DASH!!!

Children either from the way he's treating Johnny. I think Billy is feeling very guilty for leaving Delia in the car alone and he's trying to be as mean as he can, he's sulking not grieving there is a difference

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list