List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7011, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/31 08:45AM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    rediculous

Quote lvsdasnow: Dash will turn out to be the hero. When Dash was running away from Adam, he stopped, looked back at Adam like he wanted Adam to follow him.
    Adam didn't understand and went on his way, while Dash was following the car that struck Delia. JMO. Adam didn't follow Dash so Dash was all alone finding the person that hit his precious Delia.
    Dash wanted someone to help him get this person but no one is helping. Now, Billy is wishing Dash could tell him while Billy is not wanting to see Dash because he feels Dash is the reason Delia is now dead.
    Billy was right when he said he didn't know why the dog got out, maybe Delia let him out and ran after him but, we all know Delia opened the Door and Dash ran out with Delia behind him.
    Stay tuned, Dash will be the true hero and will receive all that MONEY for the reward.

Thats my story. sounds good to me.

I love this post...

#42   2013/10/31 09:03AM
    Sinny

Quote lvsdasnow: Dash will turn out to be the hero. When Dash was running away from Adam, he stopped, looked back at Adam like he wanted Adam to follow him.
    Adam didn't understand and went on his way, while Dash was following the car that struck Delia. JMO. Adam didn't follow Dash so Dash was all alone finding the person that hit his precious Delia.
    Dash wanted someone to help him get this person but no one is helping. Now, Billy is wishing Dash could tell him while Billy is not wanting to see Dash because he feels Dash is the reason Delia is now dead.
    Billy was right when he said he didn't know why the dog got out, maybe Delia let him out and ran after him but, we all know Delia opened the Door and Dash ran out with Delia behind him.
    Stay tuned, Dash will be the true hero and will receive all that MONEY for the reward.

LMAO and he can donate it to the stop animal abuse cause.

#43   2013/10/31 09:10AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Sinny:

LMAO and he can donate it to the stop animal abuse cause.

That would be the best headlines ever.

Billy needs to get a leash on Dash, and take him back to the site of the hit and run. Billy then should let Dash out of the car and follow him. Dash will lead Billy right to the door of the car they are looking for.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 09:11AM
    #44   2013/10/31 11:12AM
    Popcornballs

:-)

I just posted about this, yeah, Billy is a dumbass.

"I was so mad at that dog!"

"That damn dog was the last person to see Delia before the accident! If only he could talk!"

"I know it had something to do with that damn dog! So he can stay outside!"

Listen to him! Billy talks like a 12 year old kid. He's really mentally challenged.

#45   2013/10/31 11:14AM
    Popcornballs

Quote Sinny:
    Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
    He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

I can't stand animal abusers either...the poor dog finally found his way home and that idiot Billy made him stay out in the cold.

Billy is an azzhole. Adam said it was chilly outside, and Chelsea said it feels like Winter is coming, so yeah, it was COLD out there. Poor doggie!

#46   2013/10/31 11:15AM
    Popcornballs

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
    He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

So true. Billy is a stupid dumb-ass! The puppy was simply being a puppy! Delia would want Dash to stay with her family and for them to give him lots of love. Billy is just blaming the poor pup because he needs to blame somebody/something other than himself. Billy is the fool that left his little girl in the car unattended at night! It's NOT the puppy's fault.....it IS dumb Billy's fault!

Billy is a stupid dumbass, and yeah, this is all his fault. The dummy left his kid in a car alone at night, and now he's leaving his puppy outside alone all night in the COLD because he's pissed off.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 11:18AM
    #47   2013/10/31 02:36PM
    SilverQueen

I totally agree and it bugged me that he kept going on and on about it. I know he feels guilty for Delia's death but blaming an innocent animal isn't the way. He sounded crazy and stupid for talking smack like that. Also, immature. I felt sorry for the poor dog being left outside in the cold because Billy's being a jerk.

#48   2013/10/31 04:40PM
    tweetyburd

Quote Popcornballs:

I just posted about this, yeah, Billy is a dumbass.

"I was so mad at that dog!"

"That damn dog was the last person to see Delia before the accident! If only he could talk!"

"I know it had something to do with that damn dog! So he can stay outside!"

Listen to him! Billy talks like a 12 year old kid. He's really mentally challenged.

He really shows his immaturity and irresponsibility. Billy is a jackass who never learns. He is such a loser.

#49   2013/10/31 04:46PM
    tweetyburd

Quote SilverQueen: I totally agree and it bugged me that he kept going on and on about it. I know he feels guilty for Delia's death but blaming an innocent animal isn't the way. He sounded crazy and stupid for talking smack like that. Also, immature. I felt sorry for the poor dog being left outside in the cold because Billy's being a jerk.

No kidding! Talking smack about an innocent puppy and making Dash stay out in the cold and dark, Billy is a cruel vicious twerp. I guess torturing the family pet makes him feel better. What an asswipe!

#50   2013/10/31 05:25PM
    ThornsandRoses

I was also furious with the way Billy talked about Dash. I felt sorry for Billy until he started his "damn dog" stuff and told Victoria to leave Dash outside. That wiped away any sympathy I had for him. I understand he is grieving, but just as he didn't consider what was best for Delia the night he left her in the car, now he is not considering what Delia would want for Dash. That's a fine way to acknowledge the love he had for DeeDee. Punish an innocent pup that she loved, that he gave her without her mother's permission, because he left pup and the child who was dressed in dark clothing in a vehicle together at night in the middle of nowhere? Victoria should bring Dash inside and put Billy outside. If the weather is warm enough for Dash to be outside, maybe it is warm enough to thaw Billy's frozen brain.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list