List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7551, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/30 07:32PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    Sinny

Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy is a douche.

It's not the dog's fault that his owner is an idiot.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.
    He is being a douche bag.. blaming the dog for his negligence is outrageous.

#32   2013/10/30 07:42PM
    chillepepper

Billy wasn 't in a rage,what show are you watching? ,even when he does get angry I wouldn't call him going into a rage, Victor is the one that often has flown into a rage. Why all the fuss about the dog,Billy said the dog was the last to see Delia alive which is right. The dog did have a collar,Billy bought the collar after Dash ran away from Delia at CL that time. Billy also did not Blame Delia,why would he?, I honestly don't know what some of you are watching. Billy has just buried his little girl,why are some posters jumping on him for his "bad behavior" towards other people? There is nothing worse than losing a child,even when it is an adult child,look at how Nina reacted when she thought Chance died,at the hands of his own brother so she thought. There is no right way or wrong way to greive the loss of a child of any age . Cut Billy some slack he knows that he should not have left her in the car alone,he is feeling guilty and should be able to lash out at people ,others understand that he isn't intentionally being nasty. Billy loved that little girl .

#33   2013/10/30 10:35PM
    snickernoodle

Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

Billy is the one who bought the dog without checking with anyone and didn't keep him on a leash. He's guilty of negligence.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

#34   2013/10/30 10:46PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

Blaming the dog is very douchey. I have no respect for people who abuse animals, it's sadistic and mean.

So true. Billy is a stupid dumb-ass! The puppy was simply being a puppy! Delia would want Dash to stay with her family and for them to give him lots of love. Billy is just blaming the poor pup because he needs to blame somebody/something other than himself. Billy is the fool that left his little girl in the car unattended at night! It's NOT the puppy's fault.....it IS dumb Billy's fault!

#35   2013/10/31 12:07AM
    xjustbestrong

This wasn't in Tuesday's or Wednesdays episode.

#36   2013/10/31 05:41AM
    taramartin

Quote chillepepper: Billy wasn 't in a rage,what show are you watching? ,even when he does get angry I wouldn't call him going into a rage, Victor is the one that often has flown into a rage. Why all the fuss about the dog,Billy said the dog was the last to see Delia alive which is right. The dog did have a collar,Billy bought the collar after Dash ran away from Delia at CL that time. Billy also did not Blame Delia,why would he?, I honestly don't know what some of you are watching. Billy has just buried his little girl,why are some posters jumping on him for his "bad behavior" towards other people? There is nothing worse than losing a child,even when it is an adult child,look at how Nina reacted when she thought Chance died,at the hands of his own brother so she thought. There is no right way or wrong way to greive the loss of a child of any age . Cut Billy some slack he knows that he should not have left her in the car alone,he is feeling guilty and should be able to lash out at people ,others understand that he isn't intentionally being nasty. Billy loved that little girl .

Do you remember the scene at Jack's house - Billy said you'd think you could trust a 7 year old to stay in a car (or extremely similar words) - in other words , not his fault must be Delia's.

#37   2013/10/31 07:25AM
    villyforever55

Quote taramartin:
    Quote chillepepper: Billy wasn 't in a rage,what show are you watching? ,even when he does get angry I wouldn't call him going into a rage, Victor is the one that often has flown into a rage. Why all the fuss about the dog,Billy said the dog was the last to see Delia alive which is right. The dog did have a collar,Billy bought the collar after Dash ran away from Delia at CL that time. Billy also did not Blame Delia,why would he?, I honestly don't know what some of you are watching. Billy has just buried his little girl,why are some posters jumping on him for his "bad behavior" towards other people? There is nothing worse than losing a child,even when it is an adult child,look at how Nina reacted when she thought Chance died,at the hands of his own brother so she thought. There is no right way or wrong way to greive the loss of a child of any age . Cut Billy some slack he knows that he should not have left her in the car alone,he is feeling guilty and should be able to lash out at people ,others understand that he isn't intentionally being nasty. Billy loved that little girl .

Do you remember the scene at Jack's house - Billy said you'd think you could trust a 7 year old to stay in a car (or extremely similar words) - in other words , not his fault must be Delia's.

And what else did he say? He also said he overestimated what a child could do. He is not blaming his child for her own death, he is blaming himself.

#38   2013/10/31 08:00AM
    taramartin

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. That still sounds like him putting it on Delia. Sounds like the way an abusive parent talks to a child. I think he loved her, I think he feels guilty but I also think he's trying to dump that guilt on everyone else and I haven't even seen the dog episode yet.

#39   2013/10/31 08:10AM
    Sinny

Quote snickernoodle:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sandyseas:

POOR DASH!!!

Billy is a douche.

I can't stand animal abusers either...the poor dog finally found his way home and that idiot Billy made him stay out in the cold.

#40   2013/10/31 08:41AM
    lvsdasnow

Dash will turn out to be the hero. When Dash was running away from Adam, he stopped, looked back at Adam like he wanted Adam to follow him.
    Adam didn't understand and went on his way, while Dash was following the car that struck Delia. JMO. Adam didn't follow Dash so Dash was all alone finding the person that hit his precious Delia.
    Dash wanted someone to help him get this person but no one is helping. Now, Billy is wishing Dash could tell him while Billy is not wanting to see Dash because he feels Dash is the reason Delia is now dead.
    Billy was right when he said he didn't know why the dog got out, maybe Delia let him out and ran after him but, we all know Delia opened the Door and Dash ran out with Delia behind him.
    Stay tuned, Dash will be the true hero and will receive all that MONEY for the reward.

Thats my story. sounds good to me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list