List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7603, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 05:56PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    taramartin

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote levenfan: ahhh when did this happend because right now he happy to see Dash holding him and hugging him he was looking for dash so when did this happend

Todays CAD episode, it will air in the US tomorrow.

Glad I saw this post. In the US Billy hugged Dash when he came home yesterday - today Billy wasn't on. I wondered how I missed this. It sounds horrible. So far, Billy has blamed Delia, the driver, the police for not doing their job and now poor little Dash. I know he loved Delia but it is his fault.

#22   2013/10/30 06:13PM
    cards1

This is ridiculous.

Billy said he couldn't stand to "hear Dash scratch at Delia's door all night long again tonight."

The dog was out side, THIS IS A DOG, NOT A CHILD.

Billy is grieving his daughter, he blames himself for giving the pup to Delia. As a parent he's blaming himself for everything that led up to her death. I am not happy with Billy at all for leaving her in the car.

But Billy was not blaming dash for her death, he said Dash was the last one to see her alive and he couldn't be around him right now, Vikki said she would call around and look for a good home in the morning.

That's it, it wasn't like they were out there beating him or putting a shock collar on him.

#23   2013/10/30 06:37PM
    sandyseas

Quote dasherr:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know what all fuss is about, of course he blames the dog...The ones to blame......

Himself (which he does), but the ones that love him, won't let him wallow in it, and everyone is taking the blame off of him

The driver, ok, good, but, what can you do about it , when you don't know who it is, you can't put them in jail, you can't even make them understand what they did, you can't make them see the suffering they have caused, who is left.

The dog, that she was probably chasing after (the reminder), and what did he do, he made him stay outside a little longer, ahhhhh, the poor thing, it isn't like it is freezing outside, (the trick or treaters aren't even wearing jackets).

What do you mean "of course he blames the dog"? How is any of this the puppy's fault??? He's a dog!! Animals are innocent. They're at the mercy of humans!!! Dash did nothing wrong!! He's a puppy who needed training, a leash and to pee. Any responsible pet owner knows this!

Billy spoke of Dash with such rage in his voice, calling him the "damn dog" and saying he hates the sound of Dash, and how it's Dash's fault that Delia left the car, he was blaming poor Dash! Billy said he felt angry when he saw Dash on his door step, that's awful!

Of course Dash wanted to come inside, he was scratching at the door, but Billy told Victoria he didn't want the "damn dog" in the house and leave him outside in the cold. Dash is a puppy with not much fur, it's not safe to leave a puppy that age and breed outside all night on Halloween. It's cruel! Dash didn't deserve this punishment.

Yep, I'd never leave a puppy outside in the yard all night.

Billy is doing it out of pure spite!

Dash is a young untrained terrier with no dog house. He'll probably whine and bark at the door which always upsets the neighbors.

#24   2013/10/30 06:53PM
    ping123

Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

#25   2013/10/30 06:54PM
    cards1

Quote sandyseas:
    Quote dasherr:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know what all fuss is about, of course he blames the dog...The ones to blame......

Himself (which he does), but the ones that love him, won't let him wallow in it, and everyone is taking the blame off of him

The driver, ok, good, but, what can you do about it , when you don't know who it is, you can't put them in jail, you can't even make them understand what they did, you can't make them see the suffering they have caused, who is left.

The dog, that she was probably chasing after (the reminder), and what did he do, he made him stay outside a little longer, ahhhhh, the poor thing, it isn't like it is freezing outside, (the trick or treaters aren't even wearing jackets).

What do you mean "of course he blames the dog"? How is any of this the puppy's fault??? He's a dog!! Animals are innocent. They're at the mercy of humans!!! Dash did nothing wrong!! He's a puppy who needed training, a leash and to pee. Any responsible pet owner knows this!

Billy spoke of Dash with such rage in his voice, calling him the "damn dog" and saying he hates the sound of Dash, and how it's Dash's fault that Delia left the car, he was blaming poor Dash! Billy said he felt angry when he saw Dash on his door step, that's awful!

Of course Dash wanted to come inside, he was scratching at the door, but Billy told Victoria he didn't want the "damn dog" in the house and leave him outside in the cold. Dash is a puppy with not much fur, it's not safe to leave a puppy that age and breed outside all night on Halloween. It's cruel! Dash didn't deserve this punishment.

Yep, I'd never leave a puppy outside in the yard all night.

Billy is doing it out of pure spite!

Dash is a young untrained terrier with no dog house. He'll probably whine and bark at the door which always upsets the neighbors.

LMAO on that one, now just how do you know that he has no dog house, have you been in Villy's back yard.

Shoot the uber weathy Villy probably has a doggie condo back there, and how do we know Dash is an untrained terrier? Billy got him from the pound, Dash is a rescue dog, Dash is living it up with the Abbotts, compared to the pound. lol

Billy didn't say leave the dog in the cold! He said he couldn't take him scratching at Delia's door all night.

Too funny.

#26   2013/10/30 06:59PM
    cards1

Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

#27   2013/10/30 07:01PM
    ping123

Quote cards1:
    Quote ping123: Obviously Dash is not exempt from Billy's bad behavior, at least he isn't being ignored and shut out like Victoria.

I know just who the he11 does he think he is! A father who's daughter just got ran over and killed. Why is he being such a monster wanting to set in the dark and grieve his seven year old daughter, oh the outrage, then he wants to leave that dog outside he rescued from the pound because he can't bear to hear it scratch on his dead daughter's door all night,that he just buried yesterday, the outrage, Billy should be jailed and made to kiss Dash's arse in the center of GC.

He is acting strangely and needs help.

#28   2013/10/30 07:04PM
    cards1

Quote ping123:
    Quote cards1:

Most folks probably act "strangely" after burying their 7 year old daughter the day before, don't ya think....it's called shock.

#29   2013/10/30 07:08PM
    ping123

Quote cards1:
    Quote ping123:
    Quote cards1:

Most folks probably act "strangely" after burying their 7 year old daughter the day before, don't ya think....it's called shock.

No one else is acting so dark and broken as Billy is.

#30   2013/10/30 07:19PM
    cards1

Quote ping123:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote ping123:
    Quote cards1:

No one else is acting so dark and broken as Billy is.

There not showing anyone else as much as Billy, and everyone grieves differently. I'm sure Billy is bearing alot of guilt for leaving her in the car.

Chloe's turn is coming with her grief, she hooks onto Connor to try to hang onto Delia's memory according to spoilers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list