List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7730, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 05:04PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    Supercouplev...

I don't know what all fuss is about, of course he blames the dog...The ones to blame......

Himself (which he does), but the ones that love him, won't let him wallow in it, and everyone is taking the blame off of him

The driver, ok, good, but, what can you do about it , when you don't know who it is, you can't put them in jail, you can't even make them understand what they did, you can't make them see the suffering they have caused, who is left.

The dog, that she was probably chasing after (the reminder), and what did he do, he made him stay outside a little longer, ahhhhh, the poor thing, it isn't like it is freezing outside, (the trick or treaters aren't even wearing jackets).

#12   2013/10/30 05:06PM
    villyforever55

Quote countryMomof4: I'm wondering if he changes his mind. Right now Billy is just so upset.

Sorry but I didn't see a temper tantrum at all.

Neither did I. And, he is not stupid. Billy is displaying normal behaviors associated with the stages of grief, including blaming the dog. But, he is blaming himself more.

#13   2013/10/30 05:22PM
    levenfan

ahhh when did this happend because right now he happy to see Dash holding him and hugging him he was looking for dash so when did this happend

#14   2013/10/30 05:24PM
    dasherr

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know what all fuss is about, of course he blames the dog...The ones to blame......

Himself (which he does), but the ones that love him, won't let him wallow in it, and everyone is taking the blame off of him

The driver, ok, good, but, what can you do about it , when you don't know who it is, you can't put them in jail, you can't even make them understand what they did, you can't make them see the suffering they have caused, who is left.

The dog, that she was probably chasing after (the reminder), and what did he do, he made him stay outside a little longer, ahhhhh, the poor thing, it isn't like it is freezing outside, (the trick or treaters aren't even wearing jackets).

What do you mean "of course he blames the dog"? How is any of this the puppy's fault??? He's a dog!! Animals are innocent. They're at the mercy of humans!!! Dash did nothing wrong!! He's a puppy who needed training, a leash and to pee. Any responsible pet owner knows this!

Billy spoke of Dash with such rage in his voice, calling him the "damn dog" and saying he hates the sound of Dash, and how it's Dash's fault that Delia left the car, he was blaming poor Dash! Billy said he felt angry when he saw Dash on his door step, that's awful!

Of course Dash wanted to come inside, he was scratching at the door, but Billy told Victoria he didn't want the "damn dog" in the house and leave him outside in the cold. Dash is a puppy with not much fur, it's not safe to leave a puppy that age and breed outside all night on Halloween. It's cruel! Dash didn't deserve this punishment.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 05:26PM
    #15   2013/10/30 05:25PM
    villyforever55

Quote levenfan: ahhh when did this happend because right now he happy to see Dash holding him and hugging him he was looking for dash so when did this happend

Todays CAD episode, it will air in the US tomorrow.

#16   2013/10/30 05:31PM
    DashingJrob

Why all the hostility guys? Billy is hurting deeply, the man just lost his daughter whom he loved with his soul in probably the worst way possible,he just is looking for someone to focus his frustrations on, but come on its a dog!
    He feels as if he could've prevented the death of Delia If he wouldn't have left her in a car alone and brought her in the store with him, dash is a constant reminder of that night.He won't ever be the same because he feel as if he could have prevented this, ps. I know I basically said the same statement twice but I'm just stating my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 05:32PM
    #17   2013/10/30 05:45PM
    levenfan

ok now tell me how angry does he get is it going to be very abusive is he going to hit the dog or lock him out of the house please tell me

#18   2013/10/30 05:54PM
    linder

is this a spoiler,dont remenber himm being mean to dash

#19   2013/10/30 05:54PM
    ladycam

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't know what all fuss is about, of course he blames the dog...The ones to blame......

Delia got out of the car because of the dog. The reminder is too much of course he may never be able to look at the dog. If Adam hit Delia instead of dog that night. When Billy finds that out of course he'll want to get rid of the dog. Too painful to keep the dog and that doesn't make him a monster.

#20   2013/10/30 05:56PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote levenfan: ok now tell me how angry does he get is it going to be very abusive is he going to hit the dog or lock him out of the house please tell me

No, he doesn't harm the dog in any way. Vicki put him outside, because she didn't know if he would bark at the trick or treaters, when she said something about letting him in, Billy said know, then talked about how Delia was probably chasing after him when she got hit, and how he is tired of him scratching at her door, so he can just stay outside for now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list